- First Name: Gihan
- Last Name: Dissanayake
- City: Sharjah
- Country: Sri Lanka
- Phone No: 0567174458
- Education: Bachelor of Arts
- Field of Study: Arts
- College or University: University of Colombo
- Time Period: 2009-2011
- Job Title: Admin Assistant
- Listed: August 25, 2015 6:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
THE ONE Furniture LLC August 2014 – Present
WAFI Shopping Mall, Dubai.
• Greeting customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
• Inquiring about the type of furniture they want, making suggestions as they show customers around and closing the sale.
• Opening and closing cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
• Maintaining knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
• Computing sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
• Maintaining records related to sales.
LB Finance PLC December 2011 – January 2014
275/75, Colombo 07,
• Approving loans within specified limits, and referring loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
• Meeting with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
• Analyzing applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
• Explaining to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
• Obtaining and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
• Reviewing and updating credit and loan files.
Regional Development Bank February 2008 – January 2009
Trainee Banking Officer
• Delivering qualitative services to customers.
• Promoting bank products and services.
• Building customer relationships.
• Maintaining and manage existing accounts.
• Capturing new accounts.
• Responding to customer inquiries and resolve.
• Maintaining customer database and update periodically.
• Assisting customers in depositing and withdrawing cash.
• Referring complex issues to the management.
I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I’m flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm.