- First Name: Muhammad Maaz
- Last Name: Mirza
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971528563079
- Education: Masters
- Field of Study: Accounting, Audit
- College or University: ACCA - UK
- Time Period: 3.5
- Job Title: Assistant Manager - Internal Audit Operations
- Listed: August 23, 2015 4:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MUHAMMAD MAAZ MIRZA
Address Residence Mussala Road, Dubai.
Telephone Mobile +971-528563079
E-mail Personal email@example.com
Passport Number AT0914591
Visa Status Visit Visa (till 12th Sept, 2015)
A hard working committed individual with strong analytical and communication skills. Ability to prioritize goals and focus on efforts for their successful achievement, both as a team member and team leader.
To secure a position within a professional and dynamic organization; where I can utilize my skills and knowledge to contribute towards its growth, without limiting the opportunity for further enlightenment and enhanced education.
Particulars Institution Year
ACCA (Member) Association of Chartered Certified Accountants 2012
CAT (5 papers) Certified Accounting Technician 2009
Masters in Commerce (Equivalency) Higher Education Commission 2015
Intermediate Govt. Dehli College 2008
GCE O’ level (Securing 2A’s, 5B’s and 1C) Beacon House School System 2006
AXACT (PRIVATE) LIMITED & BOL NETWORK October 2013 to Date
I am currently working as Assistant Manager in Internal Audit Department of Axact (Private) Limited & BOL Media Group. Initially joined as Senior Executive, and due to consistent performance and achievements, got promoted to Assistant Manager within 8 months. My key responsibilities includes:
- Leading a team of two people – team planning, work allocation, review and performance management.
- Appraising progressively the soundness, adequacy and application of the internal controls.
- Ascertaining that the system of internal control promotes the efficient and effective use of resources.
- Evaluating information systems (in-house ERP modules), analysing appropriateness and adequacy of system based controls and procedures and recommend improvement based on best practice and analytical judgement.
- Recommending and advice on value for money and efficiency improvements as evident from reviews performed in the form of monthly audit report.
A brief description of my role is as follows:
- Procurement to Payment
- Fleet Management
- BOL Marketing Expense
- HR and Payroll
ERNST & YOUNG FORD RHODES SIDAT HYDER (March 2012 to October 2013)
I worked as a Staff Assistant G-2 in the Advisory division of Ernst & Young Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder. My key responsibilities included:
- Engagement planning based on the understanding of the client’s business processes and assessment of business risks, supervision of the engagement, review and finalization, including close liaison with client's management;
- Evaluation of internal control systems, identifying weaknesses therein and making recommendations to management;
- Liaising with, and developing good working relationships with the client to deliver engagement expectations;
- Decision-making for resolution of critical reportable matters;
- On-the-job training and professional development of staff.
I had the opportunity of being involved in varied engagements of medium to large size financial institutions enriching my expertise and understanding of key business processes together with strengthening the aptitude to swiftly adapt to various roles.
I am ACCA Member and come from an advanced academic and analytical background having extensive professional work experience of over 3.5 years in Pakistan. I am willing to relocate and I am present in Dubai till 12th September 2015 on visit visa for interviews.
Currently I am working with Axact (Pvt.) Limited & BOL Network as Assistant Manager – Internal Audit Operations. I have also worked with one of the Big Four Audit Firms (Ernst & Young – Pakistan). I have a thorough knowledge of planning and performing Internal Audits, Re-engineering processes, Risk and Control analysis of various processes, gap analysis, and other risk based / consultancy related assignments and have worked in a variety of business sectors, majorly Financial Services Sector.
Thanks and Regards,
Muhammad Maaz Mirza