- First Name: NOUMAN
- Last Name: NAEEM
- Country: Pakistan
- Phone No: 00971556421293
- Education: FINANCE &^ ACCOUNTS
- College or University: UNIVERSITY OF KARACHI
- Time Period: 1 MONTH
- Job Title: ACCOUNTANT
- Listed: September 1, 2015 5:10 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Accounts & Finance, M/s Beeah Environment Company, Sharjah, UAE (Sep 2012 to Till Date)
Accountant, M/s. Swiss Arabian Perfumery Group, Sharjah, UAE (Jan 2008 to May 2012)
Assistant Accountant, M/S. Al Kawkab Al Fiddi Trading Ltd (Jafza), Dubai (March 2006 to December 2007)
Trainee Auditor, M/S. Mushtaq & Co. Chartered Accountants, Karachi, Pakistan (Jan 2005 – Feb 2006)
Job Profile: Accountant
• Remain a main point of contact for financial related issues.
• Supervise & coordinate the Accounts division; ensure that all accounts responsibilities are handled efficiently and effectively.
• Posted stock vouchers such as MRVs, Credit Notes, Purchase returns, Transfer Vouchers, Stock Adjustment Vouchers etc.
• Manage & supervise stock count & report to management if materials found short & excess
• Manage the day to day financial transactions of the company.
• Maintain book of accounts in a computerized environment.
• Prepare day to day bank transactions & day to day cash transactions reports.
• Responsible for daily funds position, receivables position & reporting to Finance Manager
• Handle cash management & petty cash.
• Prepare debtors’ listings / Check customers’ credit ratings.
• Manage the Invoice generation Operation & Credit Control.
• Ensure reconciliation of all sub ledgers & general ledger is performed on regular basis
• Prepared LPOs; handled PDCs.
• Credit control & collection of accounts receivables & reconcile customer account.
• Payment to supplier& reconcile supplier account.
• Verify recorded transactions and reports irregularities to management
• Check Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements of all bank accounts maintained; resolve any differences in a timely manner.
• Ensure continuous development & improvement of the procedures within the finance department.