- First Name: Rajbahadur
- Last Name: Prajapati
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 04 340 2840
- Zip/Postal Code: 23360
- Education: Post Graduation Diploma in Finance Management
- Field of Study: Commerce
- College or University: University of Mumbai
- Time Period: 8 Years
- Job Title: Accountant
- Listed: August 29, 2015 5:10 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Since Oct’12 with Technical Resources Est., Dubai as Accountant cum Cashier
• Managing & maintaining financial statement of the Division in an effective manner
• Preparing profitability report and maintaining the same in Oracle based Orion Software
• Assessing petty cash of the division and coordinating with several units of the division to assess the financial aspects of the division
• Overseeing sales activities of the division and maintaining healthy relation with customer in Industrial sector to increase sales operations ratio for business growth & excellence
• Drafting due diligence & business planning reports of various clients as well as submitting sales report to the management at the end of month
• Scrutiny of Debtors accounts and Preparation of Debtors Outstanding Statements (Age wise & Bill wise)
• Preparation of Reconciliation Statements (Banking accounts, Customer accounts and Stock.)
• Payroll ( Packing & Distribution of Salary)
• Accounting of various vouchers (Payment, Receipts, Journals, and Sales & Purchase)
• Preparation of Supplier Reconciliation and their Payment
Jun’10-Jun’12 with Saudi Catering & Contracting Co., Saudi Arabia as Accountant
• Monitored various vouchers like Payment, Receipts, Journals, Sales, Purchase, etc.
• Looked after various functions related to bank work, packing, distribution of salary, verification of various department expense, fund transfer for department operations, scrutiny of debtor’s accounts and maintenance of petty cash book
• Assessed complete bills of suppliers before processing to the payment for streamlining operations
• Drafted branch accounts, monthly expense statement, reconciliation statements that involved banking accounts, customer accounts & stock, debtors outstanding statements (age wise & bill wise) and foreign remittance documents, cheques, etc.
• Interfaced with Marketing Department for recovery of outstanding debtors balance, etc.
Mar’07-Jun’10 with Vibha Mechano Electric India Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai (India) as Assistant Accountant
• Developed several Excise and Commercial Invoices
• Accountable for overseeing various functions involving receiving Sales Tax Form, Issuing of C Form, Bill Passing, Vat Return, TDS Return, Accounting of various vouchers like Payment, Receipts, Journals, Sales, Purchase, etc.
• Instrumental in visiting to Sales Tax Office, if necessary
• Provided assistance to the following:
o Manager during finalization for extracting details of tax audits and return
o Manager during assessment of Income and Sales Tax
• Presently associated with Technical Resources Est., Dubai as Accountant cum Cashier
• Adept in designing & implementing systems / procedures to achieve financial discipline and enhancing overall efficiency of the organization
• Proficient in executing accounting & financial policies, ensuring statutory compliance and preparing Income Tax, Sales Tax, Corporate Laws, etc.
• Skilled in handling complete operations entailing accounting services & functions through supervising accounting sections and divisions
• Demonstrated excellence in overseeing various functions entailing Fixed Assets, Inventory, Payable, Cash Collection, Secretarial Practices, etc.
• Worked in leading organizations like Saudi Catering & Contracting Co., Saudi Arabia and Vibha Mechano Electric India Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai (India)
• An effective communicator with strong leadership, decision making, analytical and problem solving skills