- First Name: tahmina
- Last Name: akter
- City: sharjah
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0566381851
- Zip/Postal Code: 971
- Education: Bsc honor finance and business admiminstartion
- Field of Study: accounts and business management
- College or University: Madonna university RAK
- Time Period: 2012-2015
- Job Title: accountant or admin
- Listed: August 22, 2015 7:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Career history:
Telephone operator (2012 Jan-May)
Al Maud Management Consultancy:
• Answer the phone calls
• Connecting to the appropriate departments
• Taking down of message.
• Promoting company products, services, and savings plans when appropriate.
Front office executive:
Sunny Dental Centre (2012 may – until present)
• Providing customer care service.
• Receiving patient.
• Answering the phone calls
• Preparing statistics
• Billing for the patient.
• Inquiring insurance benefit.
• Reaching to patient assistance.
• Tracking appointment patient.
• Tracking payment detail for patients
• Recording of patient details in systems for further references.
Sunny dental centre (2013 may – until present)
• Preparing and verifying the daily reports.
• Receiving bills from patient.
• Collecting payment
• Reconciling the bills.
• Preparing the consolidated statements
• Preparing the monthly consolidated of the doctors
• Dealing with the patients
• Receiving the invoice
• Reconciling the visa card bills.
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
• Managing petty cash transactions.
• Controlling credit and chasing debt.
• Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
• Preparing the voucher for insurance claims by patient.
• Managing petty cash transaction
• Verifying calculation working with the account systems
Sunny dental centre (2014 Jan-until present date)
• Checking the insurance claim form
• Taking approval on line and through phone calls
• Coordinating with insurance patient
• Preparing the insurance statement and invoice
• Preparing the insurance submission tracking list
• Reconciling of the insurance claim.
• Working with problem claims & denials
• Getting approvals for dental procedures
• Ensuring coverage of claims, guiding staff for correct use age of claim forms, approval papers
• Coordinating with insurance companies for obtaining information on new policies and their coverage
• Explaining coverage of medical benefits to patients when required
• Assisting invoicing department in insurance processing and billing
• Train and educate staff with insurance matters.
Recent BBA and account graduate looking for a position in accounts/administrative vacancies where I can utilize my skills put my learning into practice and make a contribution. I am eager to learn, and excited about beginning my career in this dynamic industry.
Presently looking to join a company that offer long term career prospects
i have 3 yrs experience for the current job. for the further details kindly review my resume attached.