- First Name: Muhammad
- Last Name: Khalil
- City: Sharjah
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971509845086
- Zip/Postal Code: 3528
- Education: ACCA
- Field of Study: Accounts
- College or University: Association Of Chartered Certified Accountant
- Time Period: 3.5 years
- Job Title: Accountant
- Listed: August 21, 2015 6:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nazih Group (August 2013 to present)
(Nazih Trading Co. LLC Sharjah, UAE)
Reporting to Manager Accounts, Branch Manager & HO Accounts Manager.
Recording all financial transactions related to assets, liabilities, expenses and income by compiling and analyzing accounting information.
Monthly provisions Schedules and expenses recognition of (Staff Gratuity, Leave Salary, Air fare, Prepayments, Accruals, Depreciation, Fixed Assets Management & Bank reconciliations).
Manage day-to-day activities of the Accounts Dept. and ensure compliance with strict accounting deadlines.
Fund Management for the timely Payment of the supplier and other commitment.
Preparing and presenting weekly Accounts Receivable and Payable, ageing analysis, credit limits & following up.
Manage Invoice generation, Credit Control and PDC.
Ensure reconciliation of all sub ledgers & general ledger.
Prepare and analyze weekly, monthly and quarterly brand wise, customer wise and division wise reports.
Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly sales and collection report and cash flow.
Responsible for calculation of monthly commission for Retail and Beauty profession division.
Monthly Closing & Preparation of financial statements and various other reports.
Prepare annual budget, Preparation and conducting variance analysis to find the causes of deviation and undertaking corrective measures.
Handling internal audit, Employee claims, Petty cash, cost control & allocation of cost centre.
Coordinate with Logistics Department to control inventories within prescribed limits, monitoring stock counting, consumption schedules of inventory, and stock variances.
SHEIKH AND CHAUDHRI (EW INT.) CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
LAHORE, PAKISTAN (May 2010- APRIL 2013)
• Participating in overall audit planning including detailed discussion with client regarding information system.
• Ensure accuracy of information contained in financial reports & their compliance with statutory requirements, General Ledger entries are accurate and are in line with Company Procedures & International Accounting Standards, Finalize Trial Balance with supporting schedules, ensure effective fixed assets & inventory control is applied.
• Reviewed application of International Financial Reporting Standards and local laws in the overall accounting environment, verification of compliance to applicable laws and regulations and reporting requirements as are applicable to organizations.
• Reviewing preparation of budgets and their comparison with actual results to avoid huge deviations. This also includes assessing going concern assumption and future viability (both financial and operational) of the projects. Preparation and finalization of audit reports.
A self-motivated, energetic and diligent professional with around 5 years of rich and extensive experience in Accounts, Finance, Audit and management reporting MIS, adherence to relevant policies and procedures with qualitative exposure, working for Nazih Group with a proven skill set being an excellent team Member. Broad experience of working with multiple nationalities in the Middle East. Currently seeking a challenging role with an established and well reputed organization.