- First Name: fayez
- Last Name: refaat
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0567351715
- Zip/Postal Code: 187959
- Education: good
- Field of Study: bachelor of commerce
- College or University: University of Ain shams
- Job Title: Accountant
- Listed: August 31, 2015 10:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
- Tropic Int. Tours & Travel Dubai January 2015
Accountant / Accounts Payable & Receivable / Credit Controller
following with credit customers
Treasuries and Bank Auditing.
Following with our suppliers payments
Reviewing financial statements of all companies group and Matching with the established standards.
Daily Treasuries inventory
Prepare and present reports that reflect audit's results and document process.
Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Global Access (GTA) Cairo
October 2010 to December 2014
Credit Controller / Finance Analysis
I was responsible for Accounts of our credit customers (companies or persons)
Quality-focused accounting professional with over Five years processing invoices, managing vendors
and auditing expense reports.
Accomplished Accounts Payable Clerk with a high degree of professionalism and strong problem
resolution capabilities. Maintains 100% accuracy in processing invoices.
Motivated Accounting Clerk with a verifiable record of accurate bookkeeping and skill in working with
customers, vendors and management.
• Accounts receivable professional
• Accounting operations professional
• Financial statement analysis
• Strength in regulatory reporting
• Understands foreign tax reporting
• Expert in customer relations
• General ledger accounting
• ACCPAC accounting skills
• Cash-flow report generation
• Accounting systems assessment
• Income statement certified audits
• Public and private accounting
• Cost accounting
• Cost Benefit Analysis (CBAs)
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Able to use Accounting Software Peachtree, QuickBooks / Tally ERP Customized System Oracle ERP.
• Excellent at dealing with excel and word also
• Following with credit customers
• Book keeping, Compile financial transactions and recording under relevant ledger
• Sales order / sales invoice and delivery of goods.
• Responsible for the Debtors/Sale/Collection
• Purchase order / Purchase Invoice Prepare GRN
• Prepare Debit / Credit notes and post to the system
• Accounts aging report.
• Outstanding balances reports.
• Bank Reconciliation / Ledger reconciliation of Suppliers and Customers.
• Handling company petty cash
• Inventory Management / Prepare Periodically Stock Taking Report. Preparation of substantial financial reports Cash flow statements, Income Statement, Balance sheet.