- First Name: Anton Peranthira
- Last Name: Perinpasivanantha
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0524751131
- Education: B Com, BBA & Higher Dip.in Accountancy
- Field of Study: Accounting & Finance
- College or University: Eastern University, University of Sri Jayewerdenepura
- Time Period: 1997 to 2015
- Job Title: Accountant
- Listed: September 2, 2015 10:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
01/2008 to date Senior Accountant / Risk & Credit Controller – H/O
Vision Fund Lanka Ltd – Colombo Sri Lanka
• Established and maintained an effective system for analyzing and reporting on operating and capital expenditure over 32 branches
• Prepared revenue & expenditure budgets, forecasts and plans Marketing Managers
• Do ratio analysis per system report, Check all reconciliation to Portfolio report
• Prepare cash flow, Prepare Cash request for following month
• Prepare balance of accounts for the whole program including actual and forecasts
• Research expenditure variances and prepare correcting entries to journals as required
• Reconcile with branch monthly expenses report and adjust if needed
• Preparation of monthly variance report for cost accounts and submit required schedules
• Check monthly bank reconciliations on regular basics
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
• Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to HQ in France
• 02 years experience in risk & credit control management, and field level compliance.
• Retrieving weekly/ monthly/quarterly reports, Handling of Collections and logging the details of the visit,
• Maintain debtors age (loan customers) analysis to Minimizing risks of bad and doubtful clients and monitoring and following up on collection of PAR, written off clients
08/2005 to 12/2007 Accountant – Hotel
Hotel Janaki Private Ltd – Colombo Sri Lanka
Maintain proper and complete accounting records of the hotel
Ensure that the accounts, records and transactions of the hotel are accurate and correct at all times.
Implement all necessary controls to safeguard the assets of the hotel.
Prepare and interpret the financial statements and reports of the hotel.
Provide financial information to management as tools for maximizing profits and planning for the future, reports which stimulate management action.
Compile together with FM & CFO, budgets and forecasts covering all activities of the hotel. Compile treasury/cash flow forecasts for the business.
Ensure that the established controls and procedures in respect of the controller’s areas of responsibility are being complied with at all times.
Ensure that the hotel’s computer systems and their software are fully utilized, well safeguarded and properly maintained. Implement future changes/additions to the electronic data processing systems of the hotel.
08/2003 to 07/2005 As Assistant Accountant
Nesma - Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
Accruals & prepayments, prepare cheque payments
Bank reconciliation, posting and balancing
Daily bank receipts postings
Set up new suppliers on accounting software
Maintain of petty cash
Weekly wages, petty cash and other journal posting
12/1997 to 06/2003 As Banking Assistant & Asst. Bank Accountant /Accounts Officer
Hatton National Bank – Batticaloa Sri Lanka
Role and Responsibilities of a Bank Accounts Officer
• In Charge of providing proper assistance to loan clients, in person and by the telephone
• In charge of maintaining and updating loan documents in order to ensure that the bank has opportune and precise financial information
• In charge of reviewing guarantee exception reports, and generating and reviewing credit documents
• In charge of obtaining borrower's signatures for credit closing
• In charge of processing customer transfers, such as deposit account and credit transactions
• Receive and process deposits from banking clients and Assist Customer Service Manager in cash audits
• In charge of receiving and processing outgoing transfers,
• Preparation of permanent records for every transaction. The statement of bank shows a general picture of the accounts of bank while the different books of accounts offer a detailed analysis of the items.
• Prepare a statement of retained earnings and cash flow statement. Moreover, also need to prepare a statement demonstrating the changes in equity, this statement is useful to an investor who intends to follow the investing and lending activities of a bank.
• Responsible of closing the books of accounts of a branch at the end of every month. In case mistakes occur, prepares and post the adjustment entries
• Responsibility of preparing the journal entries, posting to general ledger as well as posting journal entries.
• Responsible for posting to subsidiary ledgers and reconciliation of ledger accounts. Besides this, also prepares cash position of bank on daily, weekly as well as monthly basis. In addition,
• Must ensure that the bank possesses sufficient cash for making day-to-day transactions. Also prepares cash reports and ensures that the reports are reviewed by the management
I’m seeking for finance related jobs, I have 15 yrs experience in finance & Banking, and I’ve completed Higher National Dip.in Accountancy, BBA (Mgt & Finance degree) and B com. in Accounting & Finance
I am offering my services for the job Finance Professional / Accountant in your esteemed Organization. I expect that I will be considered favorably.