- First Name: Noorul
- Last Name: Ameen
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 00971505866410
- Education: Bcom
- Field of Study: Beacher of Commerce
- College or University: Madurai Kamaraj University,India
- Time Period: 1998-2001
- Job Title: Accounts Assistant
- Listed: September 3, 2015 1:08 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Field of Expert:
1. Follow up and coordination of delivery orders with stores and logistic department.
2. Follow up and coordination of direct delivery
3. Sales invoicing for both cash and credit customers.
4. Coordination of invoice submission and customer acknowledgement.
5. Follow up for receivables with customers
6. Customers accounts reconciliation.
7. Collection daily sales cash, cheques, letter of credit, Telex transfer etc
8. Deposit of sales cash, cheques & submission of letter of credit & Telex transfer
9. Forwarding list of customers default & long due outstanding legal department through management approval legal notice & action.
10. Issue of sales return & credit note with proper approval and documentation
1. Maintaining daily petty cash within the division.
2. Approving & checking daily cash vouchers
3. Getting approval from Finance Manager & General Managers
4. Reimbursement of cash vouchers from main cashier.
1.Preparing commercial invoice & delivery order for export materials.
2.Chamber online booking for all export invoices for export
3.Certificate of origin from logistic company.
4.Coordinate of Logistic Company till final receipt acknowledgement of materials to its destination
1. Certifications of delivery note for supplier bill booking
2. Purchase returns & debit note for suppliers
3. Supplier reconciliation for payment
4. Getting certifications form purchase department, Finance & General manager
5. Approval for payments of supplier
6. Preparations and issue of Cheques, L/C, Bank transfer and other modes.
General accounting and Reporting’s:
1. Maintaining Day to Day Accounts
2. Cash voucher payment entries
3. Posting Journal voucher entries
4. Salary & Wages processing with over time calculation.
5. Preparing daily & monthly MIS reports
6. Forecast, Monitor, Follow-ups & update of Receivable Accounts
7. Forecast & Control of Payable Accounts
9. Bank Reconciliation
10. All reports submission to chief accountant, Finance and General Manager
Logistics & Inventory supply chain management:
Infonet Institute in Bur Dubai – 2009
Valid UAE License(light vehicle)
I would like to hereby express my desire to join your reputed organization. I have all the necessary qualifications and skills required to become an appropriate choice for the mentioned job profile.I have had my degrees in bachelor of commerce and have been worked at Trading company at managerial posts for around Eight years now. I’m able to draft both organization-friendly and customer-friendly plans and also help in implementing them strategically. I’m highly capable of evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client. I possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and I’m highly competitive and ethical regarding my professional work. It would be a matter of pride for me to offer my assistance to your firm. Please find attached my CV with this letter.
Note: Visit visa valid up to 10thNov 2015)
Thanks & Regards,