- First Name: Sarah
- Last Name: Cinco
- City: Sharjah
- Country: Philippines
- Phone No: 0564307892
- Zip/Postal Code: 61232
- Education: Bachelor of Science - Management Accounting
- Field of Study: Commerce
- College or University: University of Cebu
- Time Period: 4 years
- Job Title: Accounts Payable
- Listed: August 18, 2015 3:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November, 2013 – April 2015 - Gulf Survey & Engineering Services – GISTEC Sharjah U.A.E
Accounts Payable (Preparing all monthly bills payment for CEO Signature)
Invoicing In-charge Local and overseas Customer (Handling and Monitoring all Files)
Account Receivables (Follow ups all unpaid invoices)
Admin function (Handling employee's records: Annual Leave, Absence Leave, and monitoring Leave balances, Tardiness Late and under time directly reporting to CEO everyday)
Responsible for All Petrol Card Revalue weekly summary and for cheque requisition
Responsible for daily Bank Transaction (Deposit, Withdrawal, Encashment, TT)
Responsible for daily Attendance Report reporting directly to CEO
Assigned PO preparation for our overseas client
Preparation of all reimbursement employees advances
Updating and encoding Payment voucher to Peachtree accounting
Encoding Sales Invoice to Peachtree
June 2012 – November 2013 Sharjah Oxygen Company Sharjah U.A.E
Assigned in receiving items from local/overseas suppliers
Responsible in checking the items per quantity versus the specifications cited in LPO.
Handles monitoring of accountable forms/printed materials
Handles preparation of Store’s monthly requirements and store related reports.
Monitors return of non-conforming products and ensure that these are properly coordinated with suppliers.
Responsible for physical verification of items
Making sure that all materials received are properly barcode before keeping as store stock or issuing to other department requirements
Monitors and updates all pending cost sheets
Provides assistance to all other departments that need goods, items, or tools from stores .in a daily basis and making sure that all borrowed items are properly logged
Handle inventory of stocks on quarterly basis.
October 2008 May 2012-Witco Group of Companies Cebu Phils
Accounts Payable monthly preparation
Purchaser building materials products
Responsible for Bank Transaction (Deposit, Withdrawal, Encashment)
Responsible for sustaining /increasing Company’s sales
Monthly Bank Recon
Responsible for car registration and insurance renewable
Responsible for Local PO preparation
Handling company Petty Cash Fund
October 1999-May 2005-Eden Corporation Group of Companies Cebu Phils
Coordinate Head Buyer in different Supermarket
Weekly Store visit for pricing monitoring
Responsible for pricing change weekly
Communicate all Local Supplier
Responsible for cash walk in customer
Responsible for Daily Bank Transaction
Summarizing all supermarket order for the next day Consistently delivers an excellent customer satisfaction and able to generate sales through assertive marketing and sales strategies
Generates and Prepares daily reports
• An excellent experience in accounting field having devoted more than eight (8) years all around accounting work task and other clerical works needed. With excellent communication skills.
• With over five (5) years best experienced in Head Buyer particularly in the Fruits & Vegetable and building materials with focus on execution and training.
• Highly proficient in MS DOS, Excel, Peachtree, IRIS, Quicbooks and other accounting program.
• Able to lead teams, work independently and can worked in a fast paced environment under pressure.
• Dedicated, goal–oriented and dependable team player who solves tough problems and produces quality work