- First Name: Vaseem Ahmed
- Last Name: Farooqui
- City: Hyderabad
- Country: India
- Phone No: +918897394883
- Zip/Postal Code: 505327
- Education: MBA
- Field of Study: Finance
- College or University: Indian School of Management and Studies
- Time Period: June 2010
- Job Title: Accounts Executive
- Listed: August 31, 2015 1:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATG Therapeutics Pvt. Ltd , India as Accounts Executive Since Sep 2012 – Till date
· Planning, organizing and implementing accounting operations and objectives
· Coordinating and integrating all activities toward achievement of established goals and objectives.
· Supervising training and evaluating accounting professionals, and entry level accounting and Support staff.
· Ensuring all functions and programs under charge are performed within established budgetary parameters, to monitoring revenues and expenditures and ensuring sound fiscal control.
· Performing highly complex accounting work according to generally accepted accounting principles, established procedures, departmental guidelines, and regulatory requirements applicable to the work
· Preparing critical fiscal documentation regarding accounting activities, e.g., weekly, monthly and annual reports, draft and revised codes and ordinances.
· Generating various complex system reports or audits calculations and ensures accuracy, e.g. billing, payroll processing, and accounts payable.
· Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet accounts for all funds with assistance from accounting support personnel.
· Planning, managing, coordinating, and implementing the year end closing processes and procedures for the assigned accounting records; conducting year-end closing process; providing information to financial auditors;
· Conducting standard internal audits of various accounting records.
· Ensuring adherence to generally accepted accounting standards and principles, ensuring maintenance of proper audit trails and verification and reconciliation actions for all processed work.
· Evaluating receipts, expenditure forms, purchase orders, distributions, and disbursement orders for the purpose of ensuring compliance with established regulatory standards.
· Performing verification and reconciliation tasks for invoices/receipts/balances according to department checks and balances procedures.
· Preparing a variety of studies, reports and related information for decision-making purposes
· Providing technical accounting support and interpretation to management and employees
· Attending and representing department at various executive meetings for the dissemination of information
· Coordinating activities with other departments and work groups as needed
· Managing receivables and maintained congenial relations with customers
· Managing the outstanding sales balances falling due and contacting customers before the balances become overdue to confirm payments
· Making adjustments and resolving problems within the receivables accounts.
· Maintaining accurate credit records and referring any problems to the superiors.
· Suggesting solutions for problems regarding credit management
· Following up on regular contact with clients
· Identifying accounts that need special attention
· Handling disputed accounts and negotiating payments
· Assessing credit worthiness by searching for legal supporting information
· Working closely with the financial controller to make sure all clients are served accordingly.
· Updating the management on sales variation.
· Experience in contract negotiations and working through companies.
· MIS report generation and analysis for variance.
· Monitoring cash flow.
Khalfan Groups, Dubai-UAE as an Accoutant for a period Aug 2010 - Aug 2012
KATG Therapeutics Pvt. Ltd,India as an Accountant for a peroid Apr 2007 - Jul 2010
Satva I.T College, India as an Accountant for a period Feb 2005 - Apr 2007
I have over 10 years of Experience in Accounts and Finance. I have experience in upto finalization in Accounts.