- First Name: Mohamed
- Last Name: Hamdy
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0559459195
- Education: B.com
- Field of Study: Finance
- College or University: Faculty of commerce
- Time Period: 4 years
- Job Title: Accountant
- Listed: August 19, 2015 1:08 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Since Apr’11 Gulf Shadows Computer Systems, Dubai, UAE
As Accounts Receivables Manager & Head of Collections
Apr’09-Mar’11 Tasneem Company for Investment and Agricultural Development, Alexandria, Egypt
As Receivables Accountant
Aug’07–Mar’09 Al Rashid Hospital, Hail, Saudi Arabia
As Payable Accountant
Jan’07–June ’07 National Bank of Egypt
As Teller Trainee
Finance & Accounts
• Auditing Bank Letter of Credits (LC), Collection Documents – Outstanding Bills for Collection (OBC).
• Providing plans for Collections on daily basis.
• Measuring Customers performance & required credit terms by studying ratio of gross sales to outstanding balance.
• Auditing general entries of AR / AP making sure all are correct & all are entered.
• Decide to increase / decrease of the Customers credit limit by studying their inventory turnover report.
• Making sure of creating internal Trial balance for each customer on monthly basis.
• Auditing Customers Trail balance, Studying their (Aging, the using of the credit limit provided & the ability to proceed Factoring, Discounting using their invoices upon management request).
• Follow up Sales Team for collection, Auditing invoicing process, investigating about Open sales orders.
• Managing goods releasing process cooperating with both of store team & delivery team.
• Providing collection ratio on weekly basis grossed to be monthly end of each month to administration concerned.
• Following up insurances for claims & new customers applying negotiating about new credit limit.
• Reconcile banks on daily basis, mailing RM and concerned clerks for saving company time making sure all transactions have been done without delay.
• Auditing main cash transactions, balance for actual, manual & journal entries.
• Make sure of depositing process for Cash & PDC receivable on daily basis.
• Organize collection team for cash & Chq daily collections.
• Preparing the MIS Reports, Personal Files, Cash & Fund Flow Statement, Balance Sheet, Audit Reports, Sales Invoices, Debtors Reconciliation and other financial reports to keep track of financial performance.
• Auditing Cash Transactions, Banks Transactions and Reconciliation for both.
• Follow and memories all instructions which concerned with company policies (Entries, Inventory, Billing, Etc…)
• Preparing and analyzing financial statements and/or reports.
• Processing journal entries, and/or other accounting transactions.
• Drafting, validation and/or adhering to standard operating procedures.
• Researching and correcting financial errors and anomalies identified in various financial reports.
• Preparing, reviewing and submitting various ad-hoc financial reports, summaries and other information to members of management.
• Assist with other initiatives and requests as required.
• Providing solutions how to reduce company expanders.
Accounts Receivable / Payable
• Handling reconciliation of accounts receivable trial balances with the general ledger control account, recording purchases, sales, payments and receipt correspondence with Banks, Debtors & Creditors.
• Monitoring & maintaining all advance deposits received and balanced the same with general ledger during month end.
• Checking paid /unpaid bills, prepare settlement by Check, Morabha, TR.
Fund Management / Budgeting
• Liaising with banks for optimum utilization of available cash credit limit and taking care of financial systems by means of proper budgeting.
• Administering treasury functions including optimum utilization of surplus funds, controlling management of Funds & securities and ensuring pay-in/ pay-out of funds in time.
• Bank teller receive and process money when customers make deposits.
• Responsible for recording the transactions each deposit is recorded on a deposit slip that is filled in by the customer.
• Validating, checks, the deposit slip and stamps it by machine to show that it was checked and accepted at that date and time.
• Validate checks before cashing them.
• Identify the customers for whom they cash checks by asking for a personal identification number.
• Comparing the customer’s signature to the one the bank has on file or system.
• Check system to see whether customers have enough money in their accounts to cover the personal checks they want to cash.
• Settle cash accounts by filling out a settlement sheet end of each day.
• Calculate the amounts on the deposit slips to find the total amount of money received for the day & the total amount of money paid out as well.
• Able to perform routine tasks quickly and accurately
• Currency changing according to today’s rate.