- First Name: Loko
- Last Name: Sunday
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971503546532
- Zip/Postal Code: 91764
- Education: Bachelor
- Field of Study: Social Work
- College or University: University Of Benin City,Nigeria.
- Time Period: 2005 - 2010
- Job Title: Admin Assistant
- Listed: August 22, 2015 6:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company: United Gulf Equipment Rentals UAE
Position: Admin Executive.
Year: 1st May 2012 [Current Position]
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receives / prepares /disburses departmental communications, letters, memos, faxes, e-mails.
• Proof reading, formatting of financials and other control documents as and when required.
• Maintains detailed list of all incoming & outgoing correspondences for the Senior Manager.
• Receives telephone calls, records and relays messages.
• Deals with incoming mails and actions as required, responds to routine correspondences from external parties for meeting requests, subscription, maintenance, trainings, etc..
• Focal point of contact for the Senior Manager’s office and department for all communications
• Perform administrative skills such as typing, filing and copying, faxing, opening and sorting mail, coordinating appointments for General Manager.
• Maintain a clean, neat and organized work area and file storage system
• Ensure proper and correct communication between executive office and other staff & guests.
• Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
• Resolves customer’s complaint, inquiries and assists them in an accurate and timely manner.
• Assisting public relation officer in government documentations[visa application/cancellations]
• Prepare sales, rental, commercial and technical quotations
Strong planner and a problem solver, who readily adapts to change; works independently and exceeds expectations. Able to handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality.
I am highly talented and experienced young man with an extensive background in administrative work, data entry, and storekeeping. With my practical experience and long track record of success I am confident that I can become a top performer at your company.
My long term career goal is to continue to learn and grow my specialist skills and abilities, whilst utilizing my experience, knowledge and skills to benefit any employer I’m working for.