- First Name: Fritzie
- Last Name: Nulada
- City: dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 00971564083908
- Education: Bachelor in Business Administration
- Field of Study: Business Admin
- College or University: St. Paul University, iloilo, phillipines
- Listed: August 17, 2015 9:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
COMPANY: WANCHAI GENERAL TRADING LLC
Khalid Al Bin Waleed Bldg.
Office # 504, P.O.Box 30567
Bur Dubai, DUBAI UAE
Position: Administrative Officer/ PRO
Inclusive Dates: March 18, 2014 to August 02, 2015
Nature of Work:
• Applying New/ Renewal/ Cancellation of Visa’s, CEC, NOC Letter etc.
• Taking care of all Administration Job in the office (like repairs/ services) if required.
• In charge of Purchasing for company requirements.
• Arranging/ Booking Hotels/ Venue for Company party as well as rooms for company Visitors.
• Arranging/ bookings for all couriers if any documents/ goods for pick up/ delivery.
• In charge of Logistics in the company
• In charge of arranging and survey for New Office locations.
• Preparing Payable Bills for the company
• Checking all relevant documents and physical shipments which we received from the clients.
• Preparing Documentation such as (Invoice, Packing Lists) for all shipments for the company.
• Responsible to prepare/ provide required docs to freight forwarding companies for all import, export & import for re-export shipments.
• Follow up for duty deposit refund with custom as well as freight forwarding companies.
• Keeping records for all monthly expenses
• Filling Documents
COMPANY: ABCO-MIDDLE EAST FZE (AMERICAN BLOCK MANUFACTURING COMPANY)
SOUTH 5, P.O.BOX 17235
JEBEL ALI FZE, DUBAI UAE
Position: Secretary CUM Admin. & Receptionist
Inclusive Dates: November 07,2012 – March 16,2014
Nature of Work:
• Attending all customers phone calls ,taking all inquiries by phone/emails and forward it to the concerned person/Dept
• Applying/Renewing the (Visa’s, CEC, NOC Letter etc) in Dubai Trade Portal.
• Taking care of all Administration Job in the office (like repairs/ services) if we required.
• Calling and Confirming the upcoming Meeting’s and updating in the Calendar Schedule (for all the Managers).
• Keeping and Updating the Inventory of all Gift Items.
• Keeping and Updating All the Vehicles (like SERVICING, SALIK and Fines if exist).
• Making Booking of Air Tickets for Employer’s and Employee’s.
• Incharge of Purchasing for the Company requirements.
• Receiving the courier documents and cheques from the courier person.
• Maintaining the excel sheets for Outgoing/Incoming Cheques of the Company
• Preparing E-Gates pass/ Token Using Dubai trade Portal.
• Preparing MTR’s Certificates for our Products
• Insuring that the Documents are complete and correct before dispatching to our Clients. Like Invoice, Packing Lists, TOO, Delivery-Advice and Custom Invoice.
• Making Bookings in Hotel for Company party as well as room for our Visitors.
• Making sure the stationary Stocks are enough and making orders if needed.
• Giving operational support and assist to our delivery team person as well as Managers
• Making bookings to the couriers if any documents/ goods for pick up/ delivery.
• Filling the Documents
• Maintaining the Cleanliness of the reception Area.
COMPANY: GLOBAL CARGO SYSTEM
P.O BOX 17839, Jafza South, Dubai, UAE
Positoin-1/2: CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
Inclusive Dates: 24-Jan-2010 to 03-November-2012.
Nature of Work:
• Receiving call from the customers for the enquiry and complaints.
• Sending quotations for the Customers
• Communicating with the Agents in Foreign Countries by Email.
• Make bookings in shipping line and air lines for the up coming shipments
• Assist customers effectively by solving customer disputes
• Communicate origin agent and overlook the cargoes from port of loading until the destination & accurately captures customer information.
• Full coordination with the lines for their cargos arrival, freight charges and other details, create & maintain service reports.
• Open job files for the shipments in PIRANHA Systems.
• Arranging to Collect the D/O for clearing the Import Shipments
• Using SAP System.
• Preparing the Documentation such as (Invoice, Packing Lists, Delivery-Advice. Transfer Ownership etc.)
• Communicate the origin agent and overlook
• Filling all the documents
• Maintain the excel sheets for all the shipments
• Updating customers for their shipments
• Arranging exit entries and follow up for customs refund.
• Making monthly reports
Position -2/2: As RECEPTOINIST
• Attending the Telephone calls and transferring to the concerned staff person.
• Welcoming the guests / visitors by ensuring the purpose of visit.
• Handling all the Incoming/Outgoing couriers.
• Encoding all the details of received couriers in the computer & logbook before sending to the recipient.
• Directing company location to the visitors on phone.
• Ensuring the cleanliness of office reception.
Company: Syarikat FFNB Inbound Tour
C/o Brunei Tourism, Jubilee Plaza Hotel
Negara Brunei Darussalam
Position: RECEPTIONIST AND TOUR GUIDE
Inclusive Dates: March 2007 – March 2009
Nature of Work:
• Greetings of visitors
• Receiving calls from the customers
• Logging daily visitors’ arrival & departure time of customers
• Taking down clients personal information
• Maintaining logs of employees attendance
• Proof reading of outgoing letters, reports & emails
• Accepting reservation of tours from local & foreign countries by phone or mail
• Introducing tour packages to the customers as a Tour guide.
• Giving informative histories of Bruneians from the 14th Century up to present, and about the Royal Families and traditions.
• Keeping the reception area neat
Company: HUA HO DEPARTMENT STORE
Yayasan Branch, Negara Brunei Darussalam
Position: SALES ASSISTANT
Inclusive Dates: January 29, 2005 – February 12, 2007
Nature of Work:
• Assists the customers according to their needs
• Greeting the customers
• Ordering & purchasing materials
• Making daily and monthly reports of our sales
• Promoting our products to make it saleable such as exhibit
• Build and maintain a healthy and productive business partnership with customers
Company: PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE PLANS INC. (On Job Training)
Nature of Work:
• Receiving call from customers, assisting insurance plans fitted for them
• Arrange meetings & travel arrangements in response to superior’s instructions regarding time, place & people, travel mode accommodation standards & time constraints.
• Make appointments as sanctioned by superior & thereafter their time calendar.
• Discharge a variety of routine office support duties such as:
• Office machine repair
• Obtaining office supplies
• Restructuring office filing system
• Getting all information about customers
• Reforms file search in response to specific requests
• Making records and filing all documents
• Doing computer works
• Facilitating my superior’s need
Dear Sir / Madam,
I humbly applying for any vacancy in your organization that suits my credentials and work experiences completely relevant to your desired job requirements and I wish to be part of your company.
Almost 6 years of working in a reputable Shipping / logistics/ Oil & Gas Co. firm equipped me from handling Customers, subordinates, Admin, reception and Secretarial jobs here in Dubai,UAE and a total of 10 years of Experience.
My work experiences had given me the opportunity to learn enormous skills.
I would be very glad to come for an interview at your utmost convenience, enclose my CV that contains my qualifications.
Please note i can join immediately
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Fritzie Yanez Nulada
00971 564083908/ 565721473/ 555621153