- First Name: JOSEPHINE
- Last Name: SUMATHIRA
- City: DUBAI
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 971554545600
- Zip/Postal Code: 23100
- Education: MASTER DEGREE
- Field of Study: COMPUTER SCIENCE
- College or University: ANNAMALAI UNIVERCITY, SALAM, TAMIL NADU, INDIA
- Time Period: 2008 - 2010
- Job Title: ADMINISTRATION
- Listed: August 23, 2015 11:15 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company Name : - AMRB – ADVERTISING AND MARKETING RESULTS AL BAHETH
Al Nadha- DUBAI.
Period : - From March 2012 to Present
Designation : - Administrative - Field Executive
• Planning & Scheduling of Meetings; Inviting Attendees; Organizing; Drafting Minutes of Meetings and distributing to the concerned after approval.
• Maintain Schedules and calenders.
• Maintain Confidentiality of Documents and information received.
• Preparation of Overtime Reports and submission along with Monthly Attendance to the HR Department for Payroll Processing.
• Issuing Cheque, payment voucher and receipt voucher.
• Preparation of weekly, monthly Attendance reports to submit to the Director & HR.
• Cordially greeting visitors, attended phone calls, scheduled appointments and Diary Management.
• Maintain a good relationship with the client after meeting.
• Dictated messages were transcribed to create business communication Via email, fax, letter or memo. Communicating with distributors, company representatives and key clients to resolve any queries as to business practices.
• Supporting the management with various administrative tasks.
• Sorting and distributing incoming post, organizing and send outgoing post.
• Creating and maintaining filing systems, keeping diaries and arranging meetings.
• Travel arrangements - Booking air ticket, hotel reservation
Company Name : - PRODESIGN ADVERTISING LLC
Bussiness Bay- Dubai.
Period : - From September 2011 to February 2012.
Designation: - Front Office Receptionist
• Provide a professional welcome and greeting to all visitors
• Meet and greet clients and ensure they are comfortable
• Answer the main phone lines and operate the switchboard
• Answer inquiries and advise accordingly
• Receive, distribute and send mail, deliveries, emails and faxes
• Liaise with managers, Ensure reception area is tidy
• Arrange appointments
• Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties
• Take and relay messages to the involved parties - buyers, sellers, internal and external parties.
• Update appointment calendars and notify the involved parties to ensure smooth operation of the business.
• Schedule follow-up appointments.
• Clerical duties such as organization and ordering of general office supplies
• Greet building visitors, answering their questions and directing them to proper location.
• Answer phone calls and transfer to correct department.
• Make overhead announcements throughout the building.
• Inform executives of visitors and appointments.
Company Name : - GAS TURBINE RESEARCH ESTABLISHMENT
Period : - From September 2007 to June 2010
Designation: - Work Package Engineer- Office Administrator
• Enters data into company’s database/ processing system
• Reviews and countercheck data for accuracy
• Ensures that all documents are properly submitted to other departments and to clients
• Prepares documentation in accordance to company’s policy
• Scans and photocopies important documents
• Maintains general filing system for easy reference access
• Provides administrative support
Customer and Client Relations ~ Office Administration Procedures ~ Interpersonal ~
Minutes of meeting ~ planning ~ Reporting.