- First Name: Steven Frank
- Last Name: Dsouza
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 00971504569606
- Education: B.Com
- Field of Study: Commerce
- College or University: Bombay University
- Job Title: Branch Systems Operations Specialist
- Listed: September 1, 2015 7:35 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
BSOS [Branch Systems Operations Specialist] – Controls Department UAE (January 2012 till date)
• Preparing sub-contract agreements, follow-up & execution of the same. Inviting quotes, comparing prices, monitoring project progress on [PCB] Project Control Book.
• Preparing bank documents for obtaining bank guarantees, follow-up and coordination with clients / customers and banks.
• Processing / procuring materials as per project requirements & coordinating and follow-up and timely delivery of the same. Invoicing / Billing [internal iScala system] for projects on a monthly basis and follow-up & coordination of the same. Preparing payment receipts, DO’s, GRN’s in iScala System and arranging payment collections when required.
• Monitoring ETS System [Electronic Time Sheet] and ensuring 100% completion of time attendance weekly. Analysing reports of the same for the management review.
• Monitoring leave attendance system extracting/analysing reports of individual personnel and monitoring / updating the same.
• Successfully implemented the Six Sigma process for my department.
CHESS – Corporate Health Environment Safety System.
Chess Champion for the department ensuring all safety related issues are taken care of at site as well as the office. Ordering / procurement of safety materials and ensuring the same are well maintained in working condition & inspected for safety checks. I have always be awarded GOLD Status for CHESS reporting and monitoring since 2006.
Project Coordinator – The Burj Tower (October 2006 till December 2010)
• Set up the entire documentation structure for the project.
• Responsibilities included preparation of comprehensive weekly / monthly reports to client / consultant, keeping logs for all types of documents - updating and monitoring the same, material & drawing submittals, etc.
• Monitored the entire documentation.
• Prepared WIR’s, material submittals & drawing submittals. CHESS reporting and monitoring.
Project Coordinator – Etisalat Project (January 2002 – September 2006)
• Responsibilities involved maintaining of the entire Etisalat Contract Filing System.
• Controlling, Numbering & Coding Procedures for all documents/ drawings, Inventory of Inward/Outward Documents, Petty Cash Account, etc.
• Updating and tracking the Document System, Material/Stock Movement Records, Preparing Material/Stores Requisitions, Follow-up of material ordered.
• Movement of Site Personnel, Validating Entry Permits, Obtaining site permits. Organizing / attending weekly/monthly progress meetings and minuting the same.
Project Administrator – Al Ghurair City (February 2000 to December 2001)
• Revamped the entire documentation process in liaison with the consultant - bringing about systematic changes without disturbing the daily routine processes.
• General Administration of site office, Co-ordination / Liaison vis-à-vis client/site engineers & field staff, Self-correspondence, Handling Petty Cash Account, Maintaining office files/records, Supervision & Time keeping of site staff & sub-contractors staff.
• Reports & Accounts – Preparing comprehensive weekly & monthly reports for submission to the Consultant/Client of status of work. Preparing tender submissions, clients’ presentations, etc. Preparation of percentage billing and petty cash statements, drawings/material submittals for consultants/clients approvals. Involved in pre-qualification & tender submission presentations, making comparative statements of quotations & bill of quantities.
• Stores: Inventory control of entire site material/equipment. Maintaining Bin Cards / Stock records of site material. Follow-up and procurement of material requests from Main Store/H.O Issue and control of material/stock and physical verification of stock
• Extensive experience in project management support functions, office administration and high end secretarial works in a multi-discipline and multi-cultural environment. Ability to plan, organise and execute task with deadline-oriented approach.
• Effective communicator, presenter, coordinator, implementer and facilitator to bring out deliveries in time.
• Proven ability to prepare, compile, review, comment and submit technical and commercial documents.
• Strong team player with excellent liaison and networking skills, and ability to work in tandem with management team.
• Proficient in office computer applications (MS Office, ETS – Electronic Time Sheet, iScala Accounting System) and Accounting Packages like FINACK & MASTREK). Working Experience on Primavera P3 & P6.
• Qualified first-aider and CHESS Champion in monitoring and reporting at corporate level.