- First Name: Neselyn
- Last Name: Roco
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971504639242
- Education: Bachelor of Science
- Field of Study: Accounting
- Listed: August 24, 2015 7:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company : BACK OFFICE FZ-LLC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Title : Administration Supervisor Period : January 1, 2010 to June 10, 2015
1. Assist the Administration Manager with day-to-day work and office requirements. 2. Oversee the accounts payable in order to ensure complete and accurate records. Work with the Finance department for office related reports. 3. Manage the preparation and maintenance of reports, including those related to the accounts payable, salaries; ensure the purchasing of materials and supplies are conducted in accordance with policies and procedures. 4. Handle relations with suppliers (Travel agencies, Vehicle leasing companies, Courier, etc.) and ensure successful business relations. 5. Responsible for making travel arrangements for senior-level executives as well as for the employees. 6. Maintain and update list of staff for insurance coverage’s e.g. Workmen’s Compensation, Fidelity Guarantee and Medical Insurance. 7. Handle and monitor replenishment of petty cash fund. 8. Prepare payment vouchers and release payments. 9. Responsible for completing all visa requirements of new employees, visa renewals and cancellations in a timely manner 10. Monitor the status of visa application and cancellation. 11. Prepare medical papers, visa application, and other related documents. 12. Prepare and maintain staff files. 13. Handle employees’ requests for passport, ID and other documents. 14. Monitor and maintain staff database. 15. Filing and documentation 16. Other duties that maybe be assigned.
Company : BACK OFFICE FZ-LLC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Title : Receptionist / Administration and HR Assistant Period : May 21, 2007 to December 31, 2009
1. Handle phone calls, ensure that calls are being transferred to the right person. 2. Handle incoming/outgoing documents; ensure that document is being transmitted to the right person. 3. Ensure that the office is maintained into a high professional standard of tidiness, cleanliness at all times.
4. Maintain office supplies inventory, purchase and issuance 5. Verify, update and maintain vendors file and schedule of payables. Serve as point person for receiving Invoices for Accounts Team and keep track of the Invoices. 6. Prepare purchase order and release payments. 7. Handle and monitor replenishment of petty cash fund. 8. Responsible for completing all visa requirements of new employees, visa renewals and cancellations in a timely manner 9. Monitor the status of visa applications and cancellations. 10. Prepare medical papers, visa application, and other related documents. 11. Prepare and maintain staff files. 12. Handle employees’ requests for passport, ID and other documents. 13. Update and maintain staff database. 14. Prepare staff account opening forms. 15. Coordinate for the courier, vehicle service, and visa change bookings / staff bookings. 16. Receive, verify annual leave/tickets and prepares the documents to reimburse the payment. 17. Filing and documentation. 18. Other duties that maybe be assigned.
Company : AVIDA LAND CORP., an Ayala Land company (formerly LPHI), Philippines Job Title : Treasury Assistant Period : October 1, 2005 to December 2, 2006
1. Prepare and maintain Daily Cash and Cheque Collection Reports. 2. Prepare and record daily deposits. 3. Prepare deposits and coordinate with the Security Bank’s Officers for releasing of Manager’s Cheques and other necessary transactions. 4. Handle all cheques for warehousing to Security Bank both for In-house and Pag-IBIG Financing. 5. Maintain Petty Cash and Revolving Funds. 6. Attend queries of clients regarding collections and payment history. 7. Endorse clients for opening bank accounts in lieu of their acquisition of property for our projects. 8. Prepare, process and release incentives and commissions. 9. Prepare Request for Cheque Preparation. 10. Perform other treasury functions not specified such as cashiering, coordinating with Head Office’ Treasury Dept. and others. 11. Other duties and responsibilities that maybe assigned.
Company : LAGUNA PROPERTIES HOLDINGS, INC. (LPHI) (An Ayala Land, Inc. Subsidiary), Philippines Job Title : Customer Service, Documentation & Inventory Control Assistant Period : April 2, 2003 to September 30, 2005
1. Prepare requests of computation sheet (sample & final computation sheet) 2. Evaluate, accept, and check the documents upon reservation and booking. 3. Evaluate documents and explain thoroughly to customers regarding our policies and procedures on property acquisition. 4. Update and monitor monthly reports, such as, master list, month sale, available units, sold units and turned-over accounts. 5. Maintain and update monitoring for all reserved and booked accounts. 6. Prepare endorsement for house construction and Turn-over advise. 7. Prepare contacts, such as Reservation Agreement, Contract to Sell, Turn-Over Agreement, and Deed of Absolute Sales. 8. Receive buyer’s request letter and agents request for commission. 9. Prepare memos such as change of payment term, downgrading and upgrading, transfer of accounts. 10. Other duties and responsibilities that maybe assigned.
Company : LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNIT – OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL ACCOUNTANT, Philippines Job Title : Accounting Staff Period : May 1, 2002 to March 30, 2003 1. Maintain records of 13 Barangays. 2. Record different Barangays’ transactions, such as procurement of materials and supplies, collections and other expenses. 3. Updates individual ledgers. 4. Prepare cheque payment vouchers. 5. Prepare monthly reports such as Balance Sheet, Trial Balance, Bank Reconciliation. 6. Filing and documentation. 7. Other duties and responsibilities that maybe assigned.
Company : SOON POH ATC ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS CONTRACTOR, INC., Philippines Job Title : Accounting Staff Period : November 7, 2001 to April 7, 2002
1. Maintain records of Accounts Payable. 2. Prepare reports, such as Aging of Accounts Payable. 3. Prepare cheque vouchers. 4. Filing and documentation. 5. Other duties and responsibilities that maybe assigned.
Company : DIOLLEN’S ORCHIDS AND ORNAMENTALS, Philippines
Job Title : Secretary (Part Time Job) Period : June 1, 1997 to October 31, 2001
1. Prepare and record daily deposits and withdrawals and bank reconciliations. 2. Prepare cheques for payment of utility bills, suppliers and other expenses. 3. Prepare quotations and billings. 4. Coordinates with clients. 5. Other duties and responsibilities that maybe assigned.
8 years experience in Administration and Human Resources in UAE, with experience in clerical and documentation functions, Accounting Field, treasury and collection. Proficient in MS Office Application Tools (MS Word and Excel) Customer Service Oriented, Hardworking, Resourceful and Work well under pressure. Fast learner and flexible with good written and oral communication skills.