- First Name: Joan Kamille
- Last Name: Tingson
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971507751761
- Education: Bachelor of Science
- Field of Study: Nursing
- College or University: University of Perpetual Help
- Time Period: 2007-2010
- Job Title: Senior Marketing Associate, Administrative Assistant, Company Nurse
- Listed: August 19, 2015 11:53 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SENIOR MARKETING ASSOCIATE
Ole Group Philippines
Pasong Tamo, Makati , Philippines
March 2013 - April 2015
• Monitoring of schedules and sales report making.
• Compilation and trading of sports products for a variety of markets and sport products.
• Communicate effectively with superiors in order to make informed trading decision.
• To carry out all other reasonable requests or objectives to an acceptable standard and agreed timeline.
• Manage the team for faster and more productive work.
DENTAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Lebosada Dental Clinic
JP Laurel St. Davao City - Philippines
May, 2011 – March, 2013
• Take inventory, stock all dental supplies, instruments and medications and order dental supplies.
• Keeping dental equipment in good, clean condition at all times.
• Kept orderly and accurate patient records of treatment information and medical and dental history.
• Manage day-to-day operations of dental office.
• Assisting the dentist in providing quality/professional dental treatment for patients in order to improve their comfort and quality of their life.
• Helping patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment.
• Schedule patients for efficient use of dentist.
• Check patient quick-fill list to try to fill in cancellation and no-show appointment times.
• Collect payment from patients at the time of treatment.
• Make follow-up appointments as needed.
Advanced Medical Products
Pacita Complex, Biñan , Laguna , Philippines
April 2010 – May 2011
• Administer first aid treatments and provide medications for employees as needed.
• Assess and determine the health status of the employee which includes recommendations like sent home or back to work.
• Conducts periodic plant tour to determine any possible health and safety hazards.
• Maintaining employee record.
• Conduct inventory of medicines and other medical supplies.
• Giving health education to employees and teach employees how to be responsible in workplace to avoid accidents.
• Creating preparedness plan for emergencies in workplace.
I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing and a Registered Nurse in Philippines but not a DHA or HAAD holder. After i graduated, I worked as a Company Nurse for 1 year in the Philippines. After that, I worked for 2 years as a Administrative Assistant in a Dental Clinic in Philippines. Recently, i resigned from a private company in Philippines as a Senior Marketing Assistant to look for opportunities here in Dubai.
For almost 5 years of working, i learned a lot about Computers. I became proficient in computer related softwares such as Microsoft Office and Powerpoint. I have knowledge on Opera System. I have strong interest in Numbers and Math. I have good interpersonal skills and can build good rapport with clients and colleagues. I love challenges and changes at work and can stay positive at all times. I am fluent in English both written and verbal. I can handle priorities well and can work under pressure.
Here in Dubai as Visit Visa until October 24.