- First Name: Ma. Theresa
- Last Name: Aldaba
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971-527559437
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Field of Study: Accounting
- College or University: Philippine Christian University
- Time Period: 1997-2001
- Job Title: Accounts Assistant
- Listed: September 7, 2015 7:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Accountant cum Secretary
• Responsible for secretarial activities and reporting directly to the Managing Director of the company – diarizing and managing appointment calendars; organizing important documents; receives, screens and transfer calls; receives and assists visitors; typing business correspondence; make travel arrangements and organize business itineraries.
• Managing petty cash transactions – handling, preparing, calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Working with spreadsheets, encode sales and general expenses in Quick Books PRO 2012.
• Prepare, process and reconcile accounting documents such as invoices, billings, employee reimbursements, cash receipts, vendor statements and vouchers; review and code financial information; quotation, payment voucher, purchase order and pro-forma invoice.
• Prepares and process documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports, compile and review information for accuracy and maintain records.
• Reconciliation of Bank Accounts, withdrawal, transfer and deposits.
• Prepares payroll through WPS format and doing bank transfer of salary.
• Reconciles transactions, financial data, and other information to an automated accounting system.
• Execute clerical tasks such as organizing and maintaining a systematic filing system of all important documents for easy access and retrieval and maintain confidentiality.
• Operates office equipment such as fax machine, copier and phone system. Use computer for spreadsheet, word processing, database management and other applications; doing web research related to the product offered by the company; data encoding, input, scanning and transcribing related information of the company.
• Receives, screen and direct phone calls to appropriate party, handle queries and provides basic information of the company.
• Acts as a liaison to expedite the flow of information, order and dispense monthly office supplies.
• Performs other tasks with initiative or as assigned by the Managing Director and can work under pressure or without supervision.
• Effective verbal and
• Effective organizational
and written communication
• Computer skills including
the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing program
• Email @ highly proficient
• Stress Management
• Time Management