- First Name: Azharuddin
- Last Name: Ahmad master
- City: Zaabeel
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971567127261
- Zip/Postal Code: 5060
- Education: MBA
- Field of Study: Business Administrate
- College or University: Manglore University
- Time Period: 2006-2008
- Job Title: Administrate Coordinator
- Listed: August 23, 2015 6:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company: Zaabeel Palace Hospitality.
Designation: Administration coordinator/Distribution supervisor Starts: 1st of April 2013
• Arrange flight tickets for the managers.
• Arrange hotel bookings in UAE for distributors & visitors, and abroad for managers.
• Arrange visas for visitors.
• Arrange rent a car for Managers and visitors.
• Plan and organize in-house and external events such as Annual Party, Kids Party, Manager’s meeting, Strategy meeting, AMO meeting (once a year). Sales & Marketing events: conferences, outings, group trips, team building.
• Preparing minutes of meeting
• Responsible for the maintenance of the office equipment and furniture.
• Screening phone calls, enquirers and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
• Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
• Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings; liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
• Invoicing: Verify & record invoices and outgoing payments. Deals with vendor inquiries and payment requests.
• Preparing Duty roaster for the staffs.
• Preparing Weekly Minutes of Meetings.
• Updating the Admin and Distributions files every week.
• Create purchase orders and follow up for receipt and payment: Office requisitions & supplies, Invoices for manager’s allowances, Legal & Finance services.
• Handles petty cash: reimburse the expense claims of Managers & staff, maintain replenishing 3,500AED from the Finance Department by presenting the replenishment request form with all the cash withdrawals in details and the back-up needed for each.
• Distribute gift to VIP families and Officers.
• Prepare and Schedule for the Distributions list every day.
• Coordinating Distributions Deliveries.
• Coordinating all the office related works
• Order the gift as per the GM selection.
• Prepare the distribution list and Items.
Company: Medcare Hospital Dubai. JCIA Accreditation
Designation: Office Administrate/Service Coordinator:
Handling: Office Administrate/Customer Service coordinator/Engineering and facilities management coordinator/Admin/Documents Control/Office Accounts
• Carry out customer services management
• Provide the information on products and services to the department via Email or Phone call
• Investigate Department problems and make speedy solutions
• Reply to email queries and manage other correspondence
• Perform basic office and administrative roles
• Greeted vendors or Department Staff and made them feel relaxed when they visit the
• Entered checks and mail into needed logs
• Coordinated telephone and copier system issues
• Ordering Office Supplies
• Complain receives via email and Distributed mail to employees in office to resolve.
• Coordinating and managing various administrative services for companies.
• Provided smooth outpatient flow in such areas as financial screening, appointment and procedure scheduling; resulting in optimal patient satisfactory.
• Provided administrative support and coverage to various specialty departments
• Maintained Vendors database
• Receive and distribute incoming mail or materials to appropriate offices and staff
• Investigating and correcting errors, following company and supplier records
• Maintains proper inventory of assigned materials, equipment.
• Maintain and track supervisor and other staff members calendars for appointments and meetings
• Coordinating facilities management works
• Coordinating the maintenance work and repair of equipment
• Preparing Schedule for maintenance PPM
• Coordinating with suppliers regarding maintenance work
• Process Invoices, Vouchers and Purchase Orders.
• Tracking Invoices, Special Orders, Requisitions, Purchase Orders and cost control in SAP.
• Create Special Orders and PO requests on behalf of Managers
• Department training on Records Management and various other office programs.
• Cross checking invoices in SAP and verify that all invoices are within the original budget and allocated to the appropriate Cost Center.
• Handling petty cash
• Preparing KPI (Key performance Indicator)
Application for Administrate Related (Admin, Secretarial, Executive Assistant) position with your company.
I have enclosed my resume with this cover letter which will accentuate my experience and knowledge to perform a job efficiently. As part of my role in present and past company was Office Administrate, Executive Office Management, Administrative Support, Client Services, Reporting and Communications, Leadership/Supervision, customer service coordinator, Service Coordinator, documents control, Office Accounts and admin would make me viable employee for any company and that I would bring an understanding of this position. I was involved in and to this end were very successful in increasing efficiency and quality of the work.
I believe my strength, abilities can bring this expertise to your company and through implementation of my analytical skills and experiences, make your company more competitive by increasing management/customer satisfaction. Most prominently, I am a team player having an acquired ability to pay strong attention to detail where required. I possess both the confidence and skills required to represent my department and company when required.
Thank you for taking the time to review my credentials. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how my education, practical skills, and background qualify me to be a member of your company.
Please give me a call at 0567127261 and/or email me at email@example.com.
Azharuddin Master Ahmed