- First Name: Tiffany
- Last Name: Basa
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 056-3964034
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
- Field of Study: Psychology
- College or University: Confidential
- Job Title: Admin/Receptionist
- Listed: August 24, 2015 7:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 17, 2013 up to present (2.5 years)
Receptionist, Dubai Petroleum, Al Safa St. Dubai UAE
(Contractor - visa under Dubai World Security)
1. Over-all in-charge of the access control system;
2. Responsible for manning the reception area during office hours. Meets and greets visitors and issues visitor and temporary passes on daily basis. Informs respective hosts when their visitor/s arrived and making sure that all guests are escorted by their hosts within the company premises;
3. Issues new access cards for new joiners in coordination with the HR Department. Receives, issues and renews access cards for permanent, temporary employees/contractors and dependent cards upon request . This includes entering details of the staff in the system for security purposes and keeping records of all cards being issued;
4. Screen all incoming calls/emails and forward to appropriate person/department;
5. Ensures that all E-ticketing requests are monitored and attended in a timely manner;
6. Prepares daily visitors count, weekly report and time-in tracking attendance report.
7. Files and updates documents, such as visitors’ log sheets, employees/contractors’ passports and visa copies, etc.;
8. Operates office equipment including telephone, fax, printer, scanner and photocopier;
9. Responsible for all office supplies/stationeries etc.;
10. Perform general administrative duties including record maintenance, data entries, word processing, and creating spreadsheets, etc.
August 17, 2009 – October 15, 2012 (3 years)
Manila East Medical Center, Manila East Road, Brgy. Dolores Taytay, Rizal, Philippines
1. Generally assigned to support HRD Supervisor/Director keep track of all employees information/records;
2. Over-all in-charge of the end to end process of recruitment and selection of applicants. It involves recruiting, hiring or training new employees. This include posting job openings, gathering information from applicants, verifying prior employment, contacting references/background checking and letting applicants know whether they got the job;
3. Administers different psychological/IQ tests to applicants, interprets results and do the initial interviews;
4. Explains company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to job applicants and employees;
5. Schedules orientation of newly hired employees; introduce them to each departments;
6. Prepares/documents confidential papers such as employment contracts, grievances, terminations, circulating memorandums, tardiness, absences and performance reports of employees;
7. Monitors monthly manpower count; monthly reports/presentations, annual/year-end reports;
8. Maintains confidential employees’ files and HR filing system;
9. Compensation and benefits, leave monitoring, recordkeeping and other benefits monitoring provided by the company;
10. Assists with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
Additional Appointments with the same company (Manila East Medical Center)
February 01, 2012 – April 18, 2012 (2 months)
As Marketing Coordinator (Reliever, while Marketing Coordinator is on maternity leave)
1. Plans and designs marketing/promotional materials such as flyers, tarpaulins, placemats, ref magnets;
2. Monitors of permits from different municipal office for posting of tarpaulins and other promotional materials to advertise the company;
3. In-charge of the inventory and ordering of stocks such as flyers, tarpaulins, and other promotional materials;
4. Coordinates directly to Marketing Director for additional tasks to further improve marketing campaign and/or strategy;
5. Prepares monthly report and present it to the board of directors.
October 03, 2011 – December 19, 2011 (2 months)
As Officer-In-Charge, HRD Dept. (Reliever, while supervisor is on maternity leave)
1. Over-all in-charge of the HRD Department, while the Supervisor is on-leave;
2. Directly reports to the HRD Director regarding the issues/concerns arises within the department concerning employees;
3. Attends to weekly departmental meetings, monthly Board meetings and taking down minutes of the meeting;
4. Assists and explain to employees regarding their concerns on salary, benefits and other company related matters.
Looking for an Admin/Receptionist or any clerical post.
Currently working as Receptionist in one of Oil & Gas Company in Dubai. With more than 5 years of experience in HR/Admin; General Reception/Secretarial duties.