- First Name: Earle John
- Last Name: Angeles
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971564603354
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Field of Study: Nursing
- College or University: University of Perpetual Help System-Laguna
- Time Period: 2002-2006
- Job Title: Relationship Officer
- Listed: August 19, 2015 6:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Dunia Finance LLC
Al Quoz Branch
• Provides all information and answers to the client’s inquiry and application.
• Deals with the client in terms of product information, loan application, credit card acquisition and disbursement of funds from the company to the client.
• Represents the company in all levels of transaction.
Customer Service Representative
The Patriot Building Km. 18 ,
South Luzon, W Service Rd, Parañaque, Philippines
(June 12, 2013 – May, 2014)
• Arranging appointments with clients which may include pre-arranged appointments;
• Handling customer's complain, queries, suggestions,etc.
• Providing solutions, answers and details with integrity and professionalism which are according to the company's standards, rules and regulations, and policies.
• Upholding the company's standards with integrity and professionalism, giving the best possible outcome both for the clients and company's benefit.
• Handles, arrange, sort, quantify and certify documents as per company's policy.
• Coordinates with the manager regarding records and data, and submit reports, evaluation and recommendations in terms of records, complains, findings, solutions and recommendations.
Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
(November 27, 2007 up to May 31, 2013)
Teaching and Supervision of Students
• Plans and prepares course and clinical syllabi and other instructional materials needed in teaching the course.
• Conducts lectures and other instructional activities mapped out in the syllabi.
• Supervises student's learning experiences in the clinical areas:
▷ Assesses learning needs of students
▷ Plans client assignment and other activities that meet the learning needs of students.
▷ Assist students in their assessment, planning, and intervention of clients.
▷ Coordinates with other members of health team on various activities designed for student's learning
▷ Coordinates with nursing/hospital/public health community administrators on administrative matters that enhance student's learning experiences in the area
• Evaluates student's performance in the classroom and clinical area
• Conducts individual or group conferences or consultations with students and/or parents within the semester or during enrollment.
As Staff Nurse
University of Perpetual Help-Medical Center
Emergency Room as Staff Nurse, Medical & Surgical Ward, JONELTA Charity Ward
(July 2006 - November 2007)
• Gives nursing care and includes planning, giving and supervision on non-performed require judgment based upon the application of scientific knowledge and are regulated by the established policies and procedures of the organization.
A career in a reputable institution where my skills and abilities will be utilized.