- First Name: Abdulmatin
- Last Name: Shaikh
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 971529126560
- Education: MBA in Finance
- Field of Study: Finance
- College or University: VTU
- Job Title: General Accountant
- Listed: September 6, 2015 6:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
6 years of F& A Experience
• Managing the finance functions & determining financial, designing & implementing systems/procedures to facilitate internal financial control while dealing with customers’ accounts from different parts of GCC.
• Supervising and managing accounting operation while ensuring integrity of accounting data, timely closing of accounts in spectrum and implementing effective internal controls and policies.
• Responsible for managing accounting entries for posting into the general ledgers, journals and other vital accounting documents for easy retrieval either in a computerize or manual filing system.
• Managing and maintaining day-to-day accounting up to finalization of balance sheets after making all adjustments, liaison with all relevant departments, preparing MIS report on monthly basis.
• Examining & evaluating financial systems, management procedures and internal controls to ensure that records are accurate & controls are adequate to safeguard against fraud / misrepresentations.
• Administering maintenance of books of accounts, inclusive of P&L account, balance sheet and trial balance with the finalization of year end accounts, preparing sales reports and sending to the Management on daily basis.
• Maintaining registers on debtors, creditors and expenses sheets as well as other statements for analysis of the profitability position, performing reconciliation of bank statement, invoices, payables and receivable.
• Responsible for Preparing Customers Statement of Account and providing timely delivery to avoid delay in collection of money along with verifying, processing invoices and coding payment documents.
• Preparing debtors analysis, collecting and verifying all cash & cheque deposits transactions done within the day and monitoring all vendor payment in order to mitigate overdue payment.
• Overseeing fixed assets reconciliation and checking accuracy of depreciation, handling Cash flow and Fund flow Management and preparing monthly management reports.
• Handling the fixed assets register of the company and responsible for physical existence and location changes of the entire assets while ensuring optimal utilization of the same.