- First Name: Osheema
- Last Name: paul
- City: Sharjah
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0503400960
- Zip/Postal Code: 38623
- Education: Bachelors of degree
- Field of Study: BCom
- College or University: Calicut University
- Time Period: 8 years
- Job Title: Adminstration
- Listed: August 19, 2015 12:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Emirates Neon Group ( ENG ), SHJ - (Feb 2011-Dec 2014)
Sales Coordinator cum Document Controller- Projects
• Receive all incoming documents/correspondence, drawings and submittals - through online project management system - ACONEX and distribute to designated staff;
• Transmitting and Controlling documents
• Registering all in and out documents and maintaining proper tracking of all the documents in computerized documentation system;
• Organize and maintain documentation system for the project comprises of different packages;
• Maintaining files and documents such as letters, contract documents, drawings, material submittals, Method Statement, Inspection Request, Safety Violation, etc.
• Coordinate with Contractors for the correct submission of documents;
• Filing the documents in proper tracking;
• Generating various reports as and when required;
• Manages and controls registers of Estimation, Design Requests, Quotations, Confirmations, and Invoices.
• Processes and prepares pertinent Tender documents, proposals, agreements, sales reports, and presentations.
• Prepares Work Orders, invoices, effective collection statements and Quotations via database.
• Maintaining a healthy relationship with existing customers while opening up fresh customers.
• Maintaining an efficient work environment.
• Overall assistance for Projects Director and Managers.
INTERCONSORT MERCANTILE AND INVESTMENT L.L.C- DUBAI (Jun 2009-Sep 2010)
Front Desk Operator cum Admin Assistant
• Operates switchboard, process all incoming calls, routing them to correct location Faxing and filing.
• Preparing purchase order to the supplier and request them for Performa invoice.
• Filing records, receives courier packages.
• Greets and screens guests; answers walk-in inquiries or refers guest to appropriate office or individual.
• Customer Interaction.
• Maintains inventory of office supplies, alerts Accounts department when reorder needed.
• Responsible for travel & tickets, coordinating bookings, visa requirements.
• Fixing and following up of the appointments of Directors and General Manager
• Ensuring that the reception area is maintained in a clean and tidy state.
AL NABOODAH TRAVEL & TOURISM-DUBAI :- (AUG 2004-FEB 2006)
Customer Service and Reservation staff
• Reservation Ticketing for all the airlines
• Designing worldwide tour packages
• Arranging world wide hotel accommodation , car rentals ,cruises
• Handling all VIP clients
• Customer Service.
J C MACLEAN INTERNATIONAL –JEBEL ALI -UAE :-( MARCH 2002-JUNE 2004)
Secretary cum Receptionist
• Answering calls & taking messages
• Faxing and filing
• Arranging appointments and meeting for the G.manager
• Preparing purchase order to the supplier and request them for Performa invoice
• Reminding of appointments for meetings.
• Customer interaction
• Distribution and filing of incoming faxes
• Secretarial support duties such as typing, filing, photocopying.
• Preparing free zone gate passes
To seek a challenging position as an Front Desk Executive/Office Administrator/Sales Coordinator/ Document Controller with an organization that has the vision and potential for development, growth and expansion and at the same time maintain a high standard of performance and business ethics.
8 years of experience in the field of office administration.
Proficient in Microsoft Office 2006 and 2007, Tally & Peachtree Galileo, Fares and Ticketing.
Creative and an impulsive improviser with a Methodical and practical approach
Excellent interpersonal skills, telephone manners, and office etiquette.
Excellent Typing Speed (35 WPM)
Flexible, self-motivated, keen learner, having a cheerful ‘can do’ attitude.
Strong organizational skills, maintaining high ethical standards and committed to organizational goal.