- First Name: Rheane
- Last Name: Sanchez
- City: Sharjah
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0529959800
- Education: Bachelor of Secondary Education
- Field of Study: BSEED
- College or University: Limay Polytechnic College
- Time Period: 1 Month Notice
- Job Title: Executive Secretary
- Listed: August 24, 2015 5:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Executive Secretary, 2009 to Present
Safee Trading LLC
• Provide administrative and business support to the CEO and other members of the executive management team.
• Maintain CEO’s calendar -- plan and schedule meetings, travel & accommodation.
• Acted as a communication link between the clients and the executive.
• Performed clerical functions whenever required – including receiving guests and sorting general queries.
• Received clients on behalf of the director/manager and assisted them in solving common problems.
• Prepared agendas for the seniors on a daily basis.
• Maintained a cordial relation with the whole department.
Front Desk Receptionist, 2007
Sharjah Golf & Shooting Club
• Answered customers’ calls and inquiry.
• Received and greeted clients politely, leaving a positive impression of the firm in their minds.
• Sorted general complaints and issues of workers and customers.
• Set appointments for managers and clients per request, with due consideration to their schedules.
• Coordinated with the staff at meetings and conferences to make arrangements for refreshments and meals.
• Collected emails and replied as per the instructions of seniors and managers.
Data Encoder, 2005
Bataan Management Information Service Office (MISO) Philippines
• Worked simultaneously and efficiently on separate data entry tasks.
• Kept company database up-to-date and edited it when necessary.
• Entered information from important documents into company database with great accuracy.
• Compared data from original sources to monitor mistakes and posted in database.
• Corrected mistakes and compared data received from departments before inputting to database.
• Assisted other operators in locating/correcting errors in data.
• Maintained records for completed projects for top departments’ future reference.
• Made sure database is secured by implementing necessary security measures.
Dedicated, professional and hard working are three adjectives that have been used for me by my superiors quite often over the six years that I have worked in an executive secretary role.
My six years of hands-on experience in the secretarial field along with my extensive knowledge of current business trends makes me an exceptional candidate for this job. I am proficient in planning and executing a range of administrative services independently, including; calendar management, meetings coordination, internal communication, filing work, event management and travel arrangement
My proficiency in MS Office applications and related software will allow me to perform daily work activities efficiently.