- First Name: Jenny
- Last Name: Atienza
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971568978876
- Zip/Postal Code: 1000000350
- Education: Under graduate
- Field of Study: Computer Programming
- College or University: Information & Industrial Institute of Technology
- Job Title: Receptionist/Secretary
- Listed: August 29, 2015 3:02 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Papa Murphy’s Warqa (MAMFOODCO.LLC)
Job Title: Shift Manager 3rd August 2013 to 3rd August 2015
• Reviewing sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
• Responsible for stock ordering, receiving, entering, and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedure.
• Update and monitor all municipality documents needed in the store.
• Maintain and implement all the standard policy of the company.
• Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties.
• Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data.
• Prepare reports and summarize data including sales report.
• Ensure all paper works are submitted on time.
• Assist in managing and following up orders needed in the store operation.
• Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are deliver on time.
• Handling and monitoring the overall quantity/quality of the products, to avoid defectives shortages, and missing items.
• Plan and manage inventory levels of materials or product.
Texas Chicken(First Food Services LLC
Job Title: Shift Manager 4th July 2010 to 4th July 2013
• Deliver excellent customer service and customer management, at all times.
• Monitor and manage maintenance issues and office administration.
• Manage and maintain correct staffing levels.
• Deal with customer complaints in a professional manner.
• Maintain accurate stock control, including ordering, delivery checks and wastage.
• Assist in achieving all financial targets set.
• Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training, attending courses and completing workbooks.
People Scope Specialist Inc.(PSI)
Job Title: Receptionist/Secretary 1st May 2008 to 1st May 2010
• Managing reports and making appointments
• Preparing and distributing papers and documents needed.
• Answering the phone, emails and answering queries
• Organizing and servicing meetings(taking minutes)
• Handling correspondence
• Prepare offer letters and Contracts of employments
• Implementing new procedure and administrative system
• Monitor and maintain office supplies.
• Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities and transactions.
• Operates office machine’s, such as photocopiers and scanners.
• Responsible in handling employee files and records
• Troubleshoot problems involving office equipment, such as computer hardware and software.
• Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced.
• Keep office area clean and tidy
Administrative support professional offering versatile office management skills. Knowledgeable in Microsoft office programs. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change. Works independently and exceeds expectations. Able to judge multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality. Quickly became a trusted employee known for “can-do” attitude, flexibility and high- quality of work.