- First Name: waddah
- Last Name: salah
- City: abu dhabi
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 00971503381115
- Zip/Postal Code: 0000
- Education: 3
- Field of Study: electronics and communication engineer
- College or University: misr university of science and technology
- Time Period: 30
- Job Title: assistant engineer
- Listed: August 29, 2015 11:10 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Towers consulting Engineering –Abu Dhabi –U.A.E
Assistant Engineer- may 2013-march 2015.
• Job Duties:
• Determines engineering requirements by conducting inspections and analytical tests; analyzing and synthesizing data; maintaining control charts; determining root causes; preparing bid specifications.
• Resolves engineering problems by collecting and analyzing information; researching, analyzing, adapting, and modifying engineering techniques; recommending solutions; preparing drawings, schematics, and diagrams; evaluating components, materials, and suppliers; resolving design integration issues; developing specifications and safety standards; performing installations.
• Verifies engineering applications by conducting tests and inspections; building and analyzing models and simulations; conducting laboratory experiments and measurements.
• Maintains project team accomplishments by communicating essential information; coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information to team meetings and reports; escalating project completion impediments.
• Meets cost standards by preparing cost-benefit analyses; tracking and reporting expenses.
• Complies with codes and regulations by complying with requirements; preparing permit applications, plans, and compliance reports.
• Prepares guidelines by describing operational and testing methods and procedures.
• Serco Company Al Ain International Airport -U.A.E
Technical support April 2005-Aug 2005
• Job Duties:
• Telecommunications equipment.
• Hardware and services, Assess situation and apply solutions with the understanding of knowledge of telecommunication including ISDN analog.
• T1, T2, SONET and ATM, and also troubleshoots equipment and Technical problems that can happen in the field or through routine inspections.
• Fly Dubai airlines Dubai –U.A.E
Client services representative March 2012-March 2013
• Job Duties:
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
• Applying for entry –level job position where I can positiviely contribute to accelerate the rhythm in which the things I currently performed .I am very motivation ,highly ambitious ,good listener ,fast learner and most of all hardworking individual under pressure.I can work,Acquire and contribute all my necessary skills and experience that I have learned among my team.