- First Name: Naveed
- Last Name: Shahzad
- City: Sharjah
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971504239696
- Zip/Postal Code: 0000
- Education: Bachelor of Commerce & Business Administration
- Field of Study: Business Commerce & Customer Services
- College or University: Punjab University Lahore-Pakistan
- Time Period: 15 years
- Job Title: Assistant Manager Customer Services & Admin
- Listed: September 6, 2015 6:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Majid-Al-Futtaim Venture Group (11 Years) Dubai, UAE
Office Administrator & HR Assistant: (Majid-Al-Futtaim Venture) (4 years)
• Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
• Creating and maintaining filing systems
• Arranging meetings and appointments and organizing travel for staff
• Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access,
and maintaining office systems
• Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes
• Managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing
• Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
• Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post
• Liaising with external contacts to book travel and accommodation
• Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
• Photocopying and printing various documents
• Handling all other administrative tasks, answering phone calls, handling customer queries to ensure smooth OPTS
• Meeting with listed company supplier for their new products samples, getting approved by Marketing Manager and Director of Finance to prepare purchase orders and LPO’s to get the suppliers outstanding payments done within the percentage Terms and conditions.
• Preparing Management meetings schedules and posting to Management meeting calendar
• Handling Petty Cash Reconciliation
• Screening & reviewing new job applications forwarding to HR manager as per matching experiences
Majid-Al-Futtaim Venture Group Dubai, UAE 2004 – 2009
Assistant Manager Customer Services & Sales (7 years)
• Managing and supervising day to day activities of Customer Service Representatives.
• Performing the responsibilities of assigning work task to Customer Service Staff.
• Handling the tasks of interviewing, hiring and training new staff.
• Evaluate work performance and conduct appraisal on a periodic basis.
• Reconciliation of daily cash/credit realization; eventually significant to Revenue Reporting, Budgeting and Tariff/price revisions.
• Identifies training requirements and develops training material to ensure staff maintains competence within their scope of work.
• Responsible for managing and handling cash, all the credit cards and cash transactions, handling high volume sales successfully and preparing deposits to the company’s bank through security officers.
• Monitoring internal and external satisfaction indicators to ensure service excellence.
• Develops staffing schedule that ensures backfill and coverage is optimal to meet operations needs during all hours of business.
Notable Achievements and Initiatives:
• Exceeded sales target consistently, approximately 5% within the given due time.
• Exceeded the customer satisfaction survey with 20% improvement in customer relations and guest satisfaction.
• Designed quality control program along with policy and procedures for cash handling, cash reconciliation and refunds resulting in overall growth for the department in terms of sales by 10%.
Other Key Functions:
• Monthly and yearly Financial Reporting.
• Assisting Finance department in yearend closing.
• Coordinating and participating in different Marketing Activities within the group.
• Providing assistance to all other sister firms.
• Top performer with more than 11 years of experience working as Assistant Manager Customer Service Magic Planet with a track record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets and customer expectation.
• As a leader I have taken key initiatives in improving customer experience through the following tactics, mentoring, directing and supervising overall functions. Handling top-notch professional support services, providing personal interaction and resolved complex issues.
I aim to achieve responsible position in a professional working environment hence I am looking forward to a dynamically growing and progressive organization where the potential and skills I have developed from my education and experience can be efficiently utilized and rewarded accordingly.
• Leadership, coaching and mentoring – Ability to motivate and train others.
• Active listener.
• Reading comprehension.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Organized, combined with multi-tasking ability.
• Handling Procurement
• Entering Cash Data on excel Daily basis for the Finance Department to Inventory control.
• Fast and Active with response to Administrative & Customer Services Tasks