- First Name: Khurram
- Last Name: Jamil
- City: Sharjah
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 00971504804348
- Zip/Postal Code: 4632
- Education: BSc (Hons) Applied Accounting
- Field of Study: Accounting and Finance
- College or University: Oxford Brookes University
- Time Period: 2012 to 2015
- Job Title: Audit Associate
- Listed: September 1, 2015 8:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Perform audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, reviewing and analyzing evidence and documenting client processes and procedures.
• Extensive application of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Involved in reporting on internal controls including systems evaluation, identification and reporting of internal control weaknesses and their rationalisation.
• Understanding internal controls and conducting system reviews with the objective of recommending improvements.
• Ensuring the trial balance is free of errors and all entries passed are as per international accounting standards.
• Timely preparation of all deliverables to the client that include financial statements and management letters.
• Substantive Transaction Testing.
A qualified Chartered Accountant with 2 years of hands on experience in Accounting and Audit; ensuring compliance with policies and established practices, cash operations management, interpreting regulations, resolving problems, risk, financial management and the ability to manage multiple assignments efficiently while meeting tight deadlines. Communication skills demonstrated through verbal & writing abilities, client relations, customer service skills, and the ability to produce in-depth reports.