- First Name: Muhamed
- Last Name: Asmil
- City: Sharjah
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971501376575
- Education: Bachelor Degree In Commerce
- Field of Study: Commerce
- College or University: Calicut University
- Time Period: 3 Year
- Job Title: Accountant/Payroll Admin/Finance/Banking/Purchase coordinator/Document Controller
- Listed: August 31, 2015 10:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Retail Store Assistant cum Accountant
Tirur, INDIA (From July 2014- June2015)
• Prepare profit and loss statements for monthly and annually base and involve up to the finalization of accounts.
• Compile and scrutinize the business information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger and other accounting transactions.
• Established balance sheet and cash flow forecasting models, ensuring greater financial control
• Established ability to prepare cash inflow and out flow statements
• Established ability to handle stock clearance.
• Established ability to handle customers.
• Established a well leadership quality.
• Established ability to handle tax related problems like Income tax, sales tax, etc…
• Established ability to handle pricing of goods.
I am Muhamed Asmil, a positive and dynamic professional with an Bachelor degree specializing in Commerce. I also have 1 year of Retail Store Assistant cum Accountant from India.
It will be my privilege if you will consider me as an Applicant for the position of Accountant / Office Coordinator/Supervisor/Assistand Manager/Purchase-Sales Manager/Payroll Admin in your reputed Organization.
Herewith, I have attached my CV for your perusal and kind reference. I am hoping that you will grant me the chance to have an interview with you so I can humbly introduce myself and the things that I can offer to your Company. It will also be my pleasure to get to know your Organization and the expectations you set for the post that I am applying.
Please refer to the attached CV for my Academic and Professional Credentials, Personal Information and Contact Details.
Thank You & Best Regards,
Muhamed Asmil MK