- First Name: Mohammad
- Last Name: Sanaullah
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 552461232
- Zip/Postal Code: 4566
- Education: Bachelor of Technology
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- College or University: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
- Time Period: 2006-2010
- Job Title: IT Technical Support
- Listed: August 27, 2015 6:53 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Oct’2011 – Oct’2013
Graduate Engineer Consultant
ECIL was setup under the Department of Atomic Energy in 1967 with a view to generate a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional grade electronics. The initial accent was on total self-reliance and ECIL was engaged in the Design, Development, Manufacture and Marketing of several products with emphasis on three technology lines viz. Computers, Control Systems and Communications.
• Supporting users and network administrators over the telephone and by email.
• Maintain the company’s network infrastructure.
• Networking and providing support for Windows issues.
• Configuration and testing of any new hardware and software.
• Travelling to client sites to help with installs, deployment, and troubleshooting.
• Management of the daily data backup and retrieval scheme.
• Installing and operating Windows desktop and server operating systems.
• TCP/IP networking and hardware maintenance and repair.
• Assistance with training of staff and compiling procedural documentation.
• Ensure computer hardware is safe & complies with health and safety legislation.
• Applying patches in accordance with company procedures.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Aug’2010 – Aug’2011
Graduate Engineer Apprentice
National Population Register (NPR) project is an initiative of the Indian government to create a national ID for every Indian citizen with the objective of increasing national security, managing citizen identity and facilitating smart card. This involves large database activity that includes gathering of biometric and demographic data and maintenance.
• Technically supervising the client working with the Data centers, System support and Server centers.
• Solving client queries related to Database, Networking, and application software.
• Installed Application Software and performed testing of Biometric devices.
• Provided after hours support to the Clients.
I have done my graduation from Computer Science background and currently in Abu Dhabi looking for a job opportunity which suits my profile. I have 3 years of work experience as Graduate Engineer Consultant and have my latest CV attached.I would be grateful if you could provide me an interview opportunity for any technical position.