- First Name: Fraz
- Last Name: Ahmed
- City: Sharjah
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 052-4532327
- Education: Bachelor of Technology
- Field of Study: Computer Science Enginnering
- College or University: Motilal Nehru National Institue of Technology
- Time Period: 4 years
- Job Title: Assitant System Administrator
- Listed: August 24, 2015 3:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation
• Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services
• Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
• Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
• Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services
• Manage users and groups, including use of a centralized directory for authentication
Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration
As an Information Technology professional, I learned that the best way to achieve success was to motivate the resources I had with well-defined objectives and empowerment.
A management belief based on integrity, quality, and service, along with a positive attitude, an aptitude for strategic thought and planning, and the ability to adapt quickly to new ideas and situations allows me to achieve consistent and significant successes in multiple industries.
My personality profile says:
• A confident, driving individual who reacts quickly to change.
• A self-starter with a strong sense of urgency who responds positively to challenge and pressure.
• A fast learner who is a practical and ingenuous problem solver.
• A fluent and articulate communicator, flexible and responsive. A self directed, goal oriented doer.