- First Name: Ryan
- Last Name: Recla
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0506492896
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Field of Study: Business Administration
- College or University: University of the Visayas
- Time Period: Immediate
- Job Title: Customer Service/ Call centre/ Sales/ Office Jobs
- Listed: August 20, 2015 5:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Customer Service Representative
Calling Agent- Bank Operation Dept . Empost (Emirates Post Group)
(March 2013- May 2015) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
• Ensures excellent communication skills.
• Provide customers with product and service information.
• Enter new customer information into system.
• Update existing customer information.
• Answer calls and respond to emails
• Handle customer inquiries & complaints both telephonically and by email.
• Identify and escalate priority issues.
• Follow up customer calls where necessary.
• Arranging delivery of shipments to customers with their time convenience & availability with the corresponding rules & regulations between courier to customers & banks.
• Complete call logs & produce call reports.
• Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
• Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
• Resolves service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Sales (July 2010- Jan 2011) In Campus Training
University of the Visayas
Toledo City, Philippines
• Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
• Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
• Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
• Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
• Aid customers in locating merchandise.
• Communicate customer requests to management.
• Assist in completing price changes within the department.
• Participate in month-end inventory and cycle counts.
• Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
• Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
Waiter (June 2012- Nov 2012) King’s Restaurant
Balamban, Cebu Philippines
• Take orders from patrons for food or beverages
• Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals
• Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff
• Collect payments from customers
• Serve food or beverages to patrons, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required
• Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning
• Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
• Inform customers of daily specials
• Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining
• Prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks for patrons, and chill bottles of wine
• Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware
• Perform food preparation duties such as preparing salads, appetizers, and cold dishes, portioning desserts, and brewing coffee
• Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers
• Bring wine selections to tables with appropriate glasses, and pour the wines for customers
• Escort customers to their tables
Office Clerk (June 2012- March 9, 2013) Maritomi Marine Services
Balamban, Cebu Philippines
• Perform Data Entries.
• Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
• Sorting and Handling outpost.
• Compile, copy, sort and file records of office activities, business transactions and other activities.
• Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
• Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanner.
I am a highly motivated employee who is passionate about providing customer service and satisfaction. I am confident that I can make a positive contribution to your team.
I have proven myself to be a competent team player with the capacity to manage a number of diverse customer support functions.
I have also had the opportunity to develop strong interpersonal communication and customer assessment skills.
With 2 years UAE experience as a customer service representative/ telecalling agent & has an excellent communication skills.
Currently on a tourist visa.
Can start immediately.