- First Name: Ma. Elena
- Last Name: Vertulfo
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0569016137
- Education: Computer Science
- Field of Study: Computer/Accounts
- College or University: University of Bohol
- Time Period: 6 years
- Listed: August 24, 2015 4:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SAFEER BUSINESSMEN SERVICES December 2013- up to presents
The Market Mall, Dubai Investment Park,
• Taking ownership for queries from first contact to resolution.
• Interacting directly with potential, new and existing clients.
• Development, maintenance and retention of customer relationships.
• Informing customers of all the latest products.
• Accurately updating administrative records.
• Promoting products and services.
• Resolving face to face, telephone and email queries quickly and to completion.
• Implementing agreed promotional activities.
• Monitoring until completion outstanding orders and enquiries.
NEW CRYSTAL DESIGN LLC April 2011-June 2013
Opposite Lulu Hypermarket,
Al Barsha 1, Dubai UAE
• Screen and sort documents.
• respond to routine items not requiring manager's attention according to instructions and standard procedures.
• Set up and maintain office files, reports, correspondence and miscellaneous information in an organized fashion.
• Operate general office machines to include regular typing and word processing equipment, copy machines, calculators and transcription equipment.
• Serves as receptionist for office as necessary.
• Make quotation to customers.
• Arrange manager’s meeting to the client.
• Reply and sending email to clients.
BOHEMIA CRYSTAL April 2006-July 2010
Jumierah Beach Road,
• Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Submits order by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changers in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer’s complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customers sales.
• Contributes team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
MADAR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY July 2005-January 2006
Kuwaiti Building, King Abdul Aziz Street,
RECEPTIONIST Cum SECRETARY
• Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence (email, fax, courier etc.)
• Recieves and entertain calls from clients.
• Responsible in all computer-related jobs in the department.
• Documents important papers and keep on file accordingly.
• Setting up and implementing efficient office procedures.
• Accounts Payable/Receivable and general administration duties.
TAGBILARAN CITY HALL February 2000-January 2005
(Treasurer’s Office Department)
• Accepting payment of Electricity, water bill, Birth certificate request etc.
• Issueng Community Tax Certificate (CEDULA)
• Issue receipts, credits, refunds or change due to customers.
• Count money in cash drawer at the beginning of the shift to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is an adequate change.
• Compute and records totals of transactions.
• Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
A well presented, polite, tactful and friendly individual who is able to combine a polite manner with razor-sharp efficiency. Able to do more than just answering questions, also has a proven track record of building relationships by providing information on additional products and services and helping customers find the right ones to meet their needs. Possessing an excellent telephone manner & the ability to communicate with all levels of customers, a well able to contribute to the growth of any business. Now looking for a suitable position with a reputable, and exciting employer.