- First Name: Ashok
- Last Name: Rasaily
- City: Dubai
- Country: Nepal
- Phone No: +971506109945
- Zip/Postal Code: 00971
- Education: BBS
- Field of Study: Business
- College or University: Tirbhuan University
- Time Period: 3 years
- Job Title: Supervisor
- Listed: August 24, 2015 8:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
1- Australian Pizza LLC., Mar 2015 – till now
• Maximizing all business opportunities to drive sales.
• Organizing the daily and weekly routings for the Restaurant’s staff.
• Purchasing stock, supplies and negotiating best prices with trade suppliers
• Monitoring sales and then writing informative reports for the Operation Manager.
• Ensuring the highest standards of food and beverage service.
• Handling Delivery by receiving order, delivery and dispatching customer orders.
• Handling Telephone call Taking orders
• Keeping control of food and labor costs.
• Ensuring Health & Safety and also hygiene procedures & standards are maintained.
• Having an in-depth knowledge of all menus.
• Responsible for recruiting, training & developing restaurant staff.
• Dealing with and resolving customer complaints.
• Maintains confidentiality of the information processed and informs problems to senior Manager when necessary.
• Maintain courteous, professional and effective working relationships with staff members at all levels of the organization.
2-Sense Gourmet -Figaros Pizza,August 2012 – Feb 2015
Sense Gourmet -Figaros Pizza,
• Scheduled and trained employees and ensured proper coverage.
• Checked restaurant on daily basis to ensure cleanliness, high quality food and food presentation.
• To inform about daily events, conducted pre-shift meetings of employees.
• Supervised check or credit policies and procedures and cash handling.
• Regularly greeted customers, took reservations, served food and beverages and maintained the reservation book if necessary.
• Made sure that side work duties were complete and tables were properly set before, during and after opening hours.
• Responsible for performing other related duties as assigned
3-Hot Plate Restaurant,June 2007 - July 2012
Hot Plate Restaurant,
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.,
• Processed transactions quickly and efficiently – Maintained a friendly and cordial relationship with the customers by greeting them and assisting them with all relevant issues.
• Provided customers with outstanding service and assisted them in solving their queries and doubts.
• Created a friendly/positive impression at the checkouts – Educated customers about new schemes and promotional activities that could benefit them.
• Refilled supplies and shopping bags and verified cash register balances.
• Maintained registers and all books related to cash transactions and kept them up to date.
• Updated the database regularly by manually documenting all transactions in the registers as well as the computer system.
• Monitored all the cash reserves and ensured adequate cash reserves in all stations.
• Adhered to security procedures.
4 Hotel Shantanu Pvt. Ltd.,
•Responsible for handling client side calls and assisting the client according to their requirements.
• Responsible for successfully organizing reports, memos and other departments.
• Responsible for making quick reports and providing it to the higher authority on time
•For solving the queries of the client and explaining them about the nature of our work.
• Accepting and distributing messages and mails properly to all the department and employees.
• Responsible to give the reports on time with full details about the work
An enthusiastic manager with drive, determination and a proven ability to ensure that a restaurant operates efficiently and profitably. Having a track record of maximizing guest satisfaction and profitability whilst maintaining high standards of food and service and also present a positive and fashionable image of the business. Extensive knowledge of the hospitality industry.
Now looking for a new and challenging managerial position, one which will make best use of my existing skills and experience.