- First Name: Samik
- Last Name: Makwana
- City: DUBAI
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 971526171734
- Zip/Postal Code: 323
- Education: Bachelor of Commerce
- Field of Study: Commerce
- College or University: Mumbai University
- Time Period: 2009-2011
- Job Title: banking executive /officer
- Listed: August 26, 2015 6:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Media Operations Executive (Internship)
Mediaquest Corp (Dubai) June 07, 2015 - June 26, 2015 (21 Days)
Company Information: Since 1997, Mediaquest provides unique insights into the Arab world through its diverse range of media. It operates in Algiers, Beirut, Dubai, Jeddah, Riyadh and Paris, and publishes in three languages. Magazine portfolio offers titles in a range of market segments, from business, finance and media consumer, lifestyle and sports.
B2B publications Trends, Saneou Al Hadath, Gulf Marketing Review, Policy, Communicate, Communicate Levant
B2C publications Haya, Marie Claire Arabia, Marie Claire Lower Gulf, Aficionado, Mercedes-Benz magazine, Race Week, Dubai Calendar Guide, Martha Stewart Weddings Middle East.
Intern with Mediaqest played important role to push career in digital media.
Tracking campaigns on the server and calendar.
Trafficking Display Marketing Campaigns based on purchase orders.
Creative set up including image, flash, and third party tags.
Generating daily/weekly/monthly delivery and performance reports with detail campaign status and activity. For e.g. CMP,CTR etc.
Screenshot of an ad appearing on a publisher's site, often sent to the advertiser.
Analyse Google trends, market research & brainstorming to get keywords for SEO keyword research process.
Learning Google Analytics & Ad Words (Planning to have certification).
Sr. Application Support Engineer (Customer Support as well as Development Team), Business Development Executive
Databytes Consultancy (Mumbai) July 10, 2010 - May 30, 2015 (5 Years)
Company Information: The Databytes Consultancy is leading software development firm since 1990.Databytes develops Financial Accounting, Inventory, and Manufacturing System on the name of FINAC. They are major focus in Steel, Plastic & Garments Industries.
• Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Provide technical support to clients, sales engineers and post-sales consultants via telephone, email and the web.
• Maintaining financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
• Recommend potential products or services to management or development team by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Business Development Executive:
• Analyze customer requirements and determine if new features are required. Asks for the customer's business impact and documents it in their case.
• Coordinate with Quality Assurance, Engineering, and Product teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving customer-impacting product issues.
• Create document enhancement requests for DEV team.
• Analyze service and issue patterns and work with R&D to recommend improvements.
• Configuration of third party software packages required to run the processing flow.
• Help write operation standards and best practices related to configuration and operation of the FINAC software.
• Maintain knowledge multiple database. Like SQL Server, MS-Access, Dbase etc.
• Develop expertise within product area.
• Responsible for setup and configuration of the instant issuance platform as it relates to issuer setup, branch configuration, and communication establishment.
• Configuration and setup of instant issuance printers.
• Training and education on use of the instant issuance platform.
• Provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function.
• Basic knowledge of networking. Like map drive configuration wireless router etc.
• Basic Knowledge of server technology as well as UNIX operating system.
Samik has a strong desire for success, loads of enthusiasm and a willing to work hard, effectively and efficiently. He’s charismatic, results driven, can add value to any business and will go that extra mile to deliver results. Right now he is looking for a suitable position with a company that will give him the chance to develop a long term career path within their business.
Professionally associated with an esteemed organization with an objective to accept the challenges and utilize my education and skills more meaningfully in the sphere of work hard towards achieving the goals of the organization.