- First Name: Varun
- Last Name: Jayaprakash
- City: Sharjah
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971501646903
- Education: BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION
- Field of Study: ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- College or University: BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, MESRA, JHARKHAND
- Time Period: 2007 - 2011
- Job Title: TECHNICAL SUPPORT/SALES ENGINEER
- Listed: August 24, 2015 5:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
EXPERIENCE : TOTAL 4 YEARS (APPROX)
FROM JUNE 2014 - STILL WORKING
● Presently I am working as Technical Support / Sales Engineer with a leading MARINE INSTRUMENTATION CO., in Hamariya
Free Zone, Sharjah, UAE who deals with wide range of products and services, including marine electrical & automation,
drilling instrumentation, marine engineering, calibration & thermographic testing, Radio communication etc.
Coordination with the technicians for on board service/repair jobs and render techno-commercial supports to
customers. Customer Visit, Presentation, Cost Estimation, Pre-Sales activities, Preparation of quotation and follow up with
customers for purchase orders. Exchanging E-mail & Correspondence with Domestic/International Suppliers and other
utilities etc. Knowledge in handling CCTV, Access Control System, PA, Intrusion Alarm System, Gate Barrier, Structured
Cabling , SMATV etc
FROM NOVEMBER 2011 – FEBRUARY 2014 (2 years 4 months)
● I had worked as Technical Support Engineer – Electronics & Instrumentation from Nov. 2011 to February 2014 with
HARIS AL AFAQ LLC, Dubai, who is dealing with Fluke, Megger Calibration systems, Instruments, Test and measuring
Instruments and various other Products of Electronics and Instrumentation used in the Projects/Site purpose.
Apart from Customer Support and other sales related commercial activities, I attended all Technical Queries, In-charge of
Calibration Lab, arranging basic repairing and calibration of all types of Multimeter, Insulation Tester, CRO, Earth tester,
Thermal Imager, Infrared Thermometer, Clamp meter, Loop calibrator & Power Quality Analyzer, etc. Preparation
and issue of test Reports, Conducting presentation and Product Demos at Customer’s place, Preparation of estimation
and quotation, Purchase of Materials from Locally and International suppliers, coordination with various departments and
Sales team, Exchanging E-mail & Correspondence with domestic/international Suppliers and other clients. Attended
Seminars and Training conducted by suppliers - Fluke and Megger to upgrade/update my knowledge on Products.
Knowledge in PLC, SCADA and DCS.
VARUN JAYAPRAKASH P.O. Box-39559
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Sharjah, U.A.E. RES: MOB: +971501646903
Seeking a dynamic, challenging, hardworking and growth oriented position in the field of Engineering. To prove myself dedicated, worth full and an energetic professional in a progressive organization that gives me an amble scope to apply my knowledge, analytical and organizational skills and be a member of a team, which dynamically works towards success and growth of the organization.
● Commitment to work, adaptability, goal oriented person, problem-solving abilities, comfortable with
Teamwork, good coordination and persuasion skills.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING IN ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION /COMPUTER SKILLS :
● Knowledge in handling Computer programme C, C++, with software Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint,
AutoCAD, Internet, E-mail etc., etc.
● Level-1 Infrared Thermography Training from Institute of Infrared Thermography/U.K.
● Certificate of Training – Met/Cal – Basic Procedure Writing Course from Accreditation & Metrology
● Name : Varun Jayaprakash
● Date of Birth/Age : 24th December, 1989 / 25 years
● Sex : Male
● Marital Status : Single
● Language Known : English, Malayalam and Hindi
● Nationality : Indian
● Present Address : P.O. Box-39559, Sharjah, U.A.E.
● Permanent Address : Kallayil House, P.O. Melarcode-678703, Dist. Palakkad, Kerala, INDIA.
● Father’s Name : V. Jayaprakash
PASSPORT DETAILS :
● Passport No. : M 0553140
● Date of Issue : 24.08.2014
● Place of Issue : Dubai
● Validity : 23.08.2024
● Visa Type : Employment Visa – FREE ZONE
DRIVING LICENCE DETAILS:
● Holding a Valid UAE Light Vehicle Driving Licence (Automatic) No.1554688 valid till 13/3/2021
● Holding a Valid Indian Light Vehicle Driving Licence also.
I, hereby declare that all the information furnished above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.