- First Name: Manu
- Last Name: Mohandas
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0529331281
- Zip/Postal Code: 52846
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering
- College or University: Bangalore University
- Time Period: 2008-2012
- Job Title: NOC Engineer
- Listed: September 7, 2015 9:05 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Worked as a NOC ENGINEER in Global Innovsource pvt Limited, India from August 2013 to April 2015
Designation: NOC Engineer (Network Operation Centre)
Project: GIL- AIRCEL, GIL Own, UNINOR, BSNL
Project Type: O&M (Operation & Maintenance)
Environment: COMMAND CENTRE
For Live Alarm Monitoring OSS:
1. HUAWEI- iManager M2000
2. Nokia Siemens Network - Citrix
3. ZTE- NetNumen
4. Ericsson Citrix
GIL, a Global Group enterprise, is in the business of Shared Passive Telecom Infrastructure in India. The company has a portfolio of over 27,839 mobile towers located across India.
Reporting to Project Coordinator and being a part of team of 10 NOC Engineers. I was responsible for
• Ensuring maximum possible service availability and performance.
• Monitoring live alarms from mobile towers, incident reporting, fault detection, ticketing and troubleshooting.
• Providing support services for engineering and other technical teams including Fire & Safety and Security.
• Management of Man Power for better and fluent working of NOC process.
• Take responsibility for team decisions. Lead any presentation to management. Direct Co-ordination with the Customers through voice call & mail communication.
• Technical support for Operation & Maintenance, network, IT Infrastructure, OSS System & any technical issues.
• Carrying a training & communicate with team for technical as well as non-technical issues.
A highly enthusiastic Operation & Maintenance Engineer and Technical Support Engineer with two years of experience in Telecom as NOC Engineer and 5 years of extensive studies and training within CISCO Faculty. Professional who thrives on targets & deadlines, with keen problem solving & analytical skills, high ability to plan, design & implement projects efficiently. Skilled at performing & documenting completion of maintenance, calibration, installation, fault location, & repair of electric, electronic, mechanical, instruments & systems. Possessing a proven ability to administer & control the operation, configuration & maintenance of computer based information systems. Advanced understanding of customer needs with diligent attention to detail resulting in superior customer service & high levels of client satisfaction. Communication skills demonstrated through verbal & writing abilities, client relations, marketing expertise, customer service skills, & the ability to produce in-depth reports.