- First Name: Jeramie Joy
- Last Name: Laygo
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0561242573
- Education: Bachelor of Science
- Field of Study: Electronics and Communications Engineering
- College or University: De La Salle University - Lipa
- Time Period: Jun 2005 - Apr 2010
- Job Title: QA Engineer
- Listed: August 31, 2015 1:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Quality Assurance Engineer Batangas, Philippines
Chiyoda Integre (Philippines) Corporation
23 February 2015 – 31 July 2015
• Ensure daily inspection and test of parts that is essential in achieving the quality required in the drawings and specifications.
• Performs inspection and checking all quality related procedures in the company and ensures activity as per approved method statement and inspection plan.
• Performs Process Failure and Mode Effect Analysis together with the other concerned departments
• Gives coordination with the customer’s representative and Auditor for inspection and meeting about quality problems including closure of Non-Compliance Report.
• Direct reporting to the QA/QC Manager/Vice President, control and monitor all activities related to Quality Management System, QMS.
• Taking care of QA/QC documents including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and other QA/QC documents.
• Responsible for closure of Non-conformance.
• Develop work instructions/ standard operating procedures for the activity including risk assessment, safety analysis, and checklist based on specifications or requirements.
Quality Assurance/Quality Control Officer Khalidiya, Abu Dhabi
Haward Technology Middle East
10 June 2013 – 11 October 2014
Major Responsibilities as Quality Assurance Officer:
• Control, monitor, update and issuance of controlled forms, documents, procedures and work instructions
• Checking and issuing of accredited certificates (with CEUs & PDHs) and wallet card
• Checking of course materials and handouts for typographic/printing error and alignment to the course program
• Arranging site visits for course enrichment
• Researching/downloading software and videos related to the course outline
• Preparations and checking the requirement of the course (i.e books, videos, etc.)
• Assisting course instructors in meeting the participants’ expectations
• Website audit to make sure that the links on the official company site are working properly and has the up to date information
• Conducting instructor interview and submitting reports and recommendation
• Briefing course instructors and making sure that they are well prepared for the upcoming courses
• Completion of Participant Evaluation Report and End-of-Course Report
Major Responsibilities as Quality Controller:
• Handling customer complaints and providing workable solutions to ensure good client relationship
• Prevention of course failures by addressing negative feedback received from the delegates and maintaining 100% satisfaction rate
• Mitigating complaints and providing satisfactory solutions
• Visiting courses and liaising between instructor and participants to make sure that the course program is being followed and that the delegates’ expectations are being met
Process Engineer Batangas, Philippines
Ibiden Philippines Inc
8 February 2011 - 25 May 2013
• The Cadetship are challenges with patience work enhancement in which will enable to work across in assign section
• Conducts line monitoring, and sustaining of corrective actions at the line
• Develops and utilizes statistical methods to analyze product yield
• Assists and coordinates project transfer
• Plans and performs evaluation study and make improvements in productivity
• Performs investigation and commonality checking for any quality issues encountered
• Generate work instructions and rules in the line and implement
• Trouble shoot handle machines, provide solutions, and coordinate with concerned parties
• Set Up activities for New Technology (FCCSP- Flip Chip Chip Scale Package) for the inline inspection (PT-AOI, Automatic Optical Inspection - Gigavis) of boards of Flip Chip-Chip Scale Package. Supervise the line and advise process parameters in running new machines for qualification and full implementations. Monitors the process, part of Yield Improvement team for product quality and initiates corrective action for any non compliance and process related abnormality.
• Proposes programs for continual improvement of area, maintains awareness and observation for environment, safety, and health.
• Carries out any other duties requested and required by immediate superior.
• Doing reports following 9 steps rule
• Performs evaluation for improvement and presents Design Review (DR) Material generated and ask approval for implementation
Practicum Trainee Batangas, Philippines
Globe Telecom Batangas Host Exchange
April 2009 - June 2009
• Assisted Customer Operations Support Systems task such as troubleshooting and restoration of DLC cabinet and BTS
• Knowledgeable in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
• Knowledgeable in JMP software for visualization of data.
• Conducts evaluation plan and performs assessment.
• Know how to use high power scope and perform test analysis like Cross Cut/Destructive Physical Analysis test for Failure Analysis.
• Excellent in Microsoft software packages (Microsoft Excel/Word/Power Point)
• Knows how to weigh the most important task as top priority, manage time effectively and have a resource planning ability.
• Enthusiastic and committed in learning new skills for gaining new knowledge and information.