- First Name: Michael Angelo
- Last Name: Rodriguez
- City: Johor
- Country: Malaysia
- Phone No: +60146402184
- Zip/Postal Code: 81200
- Education: Bachelor of Science
- Field of Study: Electronics and Communications Engineering
- College or University: Mapua Institute of Technology
- Time Period: Negotiable
- Job Title: Engineer
- Listed: August 23, 2015 2:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 2014 to Present – Test Engineer (Optical Transceiver Module – Test) – Avago Operational Support Department
Venture Technocom Systems Sdn Bhd, engage in providing technology services, products and solutions with established capabilities spanning marketing research, design and development, product and process engineering, design for manufacturability, supply chain management, as well as product refurbishment and technical support across a range of high-mix, high-value and complex products.
2 & 4 Jalan Kempas 5/2 Tampoi 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Web site: http://www.venture.com.sg
Tel. No.: +60 (07) 237 7201
• Handles testing operation from NPI to production of 40GBase QSFP LR4 Transceiver Module products.
• Perform qualification and verification of new test software and test system.
• Conduct SPC, GR&R, correlations studies as well as other actions required to improve testing capabilities.
• Repair & upkeep test systems. Perform test machine set-up and troubleshooting.
• Generate work instructions for product testing and processing.
December 2011 to December 2013 – Manufacturing Specialist (Ultrasonic Sensor – Assembly & Test) – Sensoric-US-PF Department
Pepperl+Fuchs (Mfg) Pte Ltd., engaged in manufacture and development of electronic industrial sensors and intrinsic safety components for the global factory and process automation markets.
18 Ayer Rajah Crescent P+F Building Singapore 139942
Web site: http://www.pepperl-fuchs.com
Tel. No.: (65) 677-99091
• Support assembly and testing operation of Ultrasonic Sensor & RFID (Heads/Transponders) products to minimize downtime and achieve product quality.
• Perform PCBA troubleshooting/repair that failed at test using the following bench test equipments such as oscilloscope, function generator, digital multi-meter, and power supply.
• Perform failure analysis and corrective action on lots with issues.
• Provide technical support and data analysis to improve test yield of the product.
• Generate and/or update work instructions for manufacturing use.
September 2010 to August 2011 – Engineer (Wafer – Probe Test) –Testing Department
Micro Silicon Elecs. Corp., engaged in providing service to electronics industry, which include integrated circuit and wafer testing, wafer grinding, die saw, and die sorting, and full range back-end professional services, as well as manufacture and sale IC ESD packing material.
No. 230 Yu-Yi Rd., Chunan, Miaoli, 35059 Taiwan
Web site: http://www.msec.com.tw
Tel. No.: (886) 375-87222
• Established specific requirements for product quality to ensure product are produced at the rate that meet customer demand.
• Perform failure analysis and corrective action on low yield lots.
• Support troubleshooting of any electrical test rejections.
• Generate marking map of wafers without test file found on the map drive using Ultra Edit Text Editor software.
• Perform wafer testing and inking machine set-up (normal and broken). Monitor/attend to running set-ups and downtimes.
• Perform machine operation, preventive maintenance, and system parameters monitoring to improve test yield of the product.
November 2009 to July 2010 – Jr. Test Engineer (Optoelectronics – Final Test) – Sensors Department
Vishay Philippines, Inc., engaged in the manufacture and test of discrete semiconductors and passive components.
Bagsakan Rd., FTI Estate, Taguig City, Metro Manila, 1630 Philippines
Web site: http://www.vishay.com
Tel. No.: (632) 838-7421 to 40
• Handle test Maverick lot and QA/QC test reject verification of Optoelectronic Products. Perform reliability testing, failure analysis, and give disposition on low yield lots and QA/QC test rejects.
• Handle tester qualification, machine set-up, machine calibration, test program development, test FA, and test equipment troubleshooting.
• Perform Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility study of MICOMAT and PCMAT testers to ensure integrity of test results.
• Perform bench testing to identify the root cause of failures.
• Successfully modify test program of PCMAT tester to correlate with MICOMAT tester and curve tracer.
• Generate reference or golden devices based on procedures.
• Create and update documents. Ensure all necessary documents are complete and updated prior to production turnover.
August 2007 to December 2009 – Test Engineer (Mixed-Signal IC – Final Test) – Test Engineering Department
Allegro Microsystems Philippines, Inc., engaged in the development, manufacture, and marketing of power integrated circuits (IC) and integrated hall-effect magnetic sensors.
Sampaguita Street, Marimar Village, Paranaque City, Metro Manila, 1700 Philippines
Web site: http://www.allegromicro.com
Tel. No.: (632) 823-5000
• Perform failure analysis, bench verification, disposition, and corrective action on Mixed-Signal IC Products with low yield issues and QC/QA test reject units.
• Perform product characterization, tri-temp evaluation, gage measurements, and data analysis for continuous improvement.
• Perform qualification of new products, device interface board, test systems, and software.
• Successfully modify device interface board and test program as per customer requirement to eliminate IC with leakage issue.
• Liaise with Chinese, Japanese, Malaysian, and US counterpart on engineering issues (e.g. Low Yield lots, CI reject evaluation, test program problems, device interface board and test system related problems)
• Repair & upkeep device interface board and test systems (Teradyne & Eagle ATE).
• Interact with other department concerning product-related issues.
• Maintain and generate product documentation for testing and processing.
June 2005 to August 2007 – Process Engineer (Optical Transceiver Module – Assembly & Test) – PTX Hybrid Module Department
Amertron Global, engaged in the manufacture and test of Semiconductor and Opto-Electronic Industries.
KM. 17, West Service Road, South Superhighway, Paranaque City, Metro Manila, 1700 Philippines
Web site: http://www.amertron-global.com
Tel. No.: (632) 776-7701
• Monitor, control, and improve process in the manufacture and test of 10Gbase-LX4 Fiber-Optic Transceiver Module Products.
• Handle raw material test (TOSA L-I-V, ROSA sensitivity, and PCBA functionality) and inspection. Give disposition matters related to raw material that failed IQC.
• Organized handling of engineering evaluation and product/machine qualifications as per customer or in-house requirements.
• Optimize manufacturing process to provide sustainable gain in cost effectiveness and product performance through time and motion study, statistical analysis, and procedural changes. Drive Cpk improvement for critical processes.
• Create and update FMEA, Control Plan, and Manufacturing Specifications to insure safe, accurate and robust procedures. Translate these to effective work instruction through creation of visual and other engineering aids, with the aim of providing a fail-safe process.
• Provide training to technicians and operators.
9+ years experience in Electronics and Semiconductor industry in the field of Engineering. Broad experience in product yield improvement, process improvement, product qualification, and new product releases. Demonstrated ability to work with and lead multicultural team.
Working Knowledge in the following:
MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Software applications: C++, Pascal, UNIX, LABVIEW
Troubleshooting/Repair of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB)
Machine calibration and preventive maintenance.
Read and understand schematic drawings.
My present and past work experiences have taught me a lot to grow as a professional. I feel confident that I will be able to handle successfully any new task. I want to continue to learn and improve myself.