- First Name: Joanne Marie
- Last Name: Eranzo
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0561195833
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Field of Study: Hotel and Restaurant Management
- College or University: University
- Listed: August 25, 2015 7:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 28, 2012 – Present
Secretary, P.A cum Receptionist
CSC Businessmen Services Dubai UAE
As a PA of the Company owner I have wide ranging responsibilities. I am privy to sensitive information regarding staff and the company financial health. A typical day would involve assisting the Managing Director with workflow and prioritizing the delivery and dispatch of company information. Some of my key responsibilities include:
1. Screening calls.
2. Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
3. Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
4. Implement and maintain office systems
5. Maintain schedules and calendars
6. Arrange and confirm appointments
7. Organize internal and external events
8. Handle incoming mail and other material
9. Set up and maintain filing systems
10. Set up work procedures
11. Maintain databases
12. Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
13. Liaison with internal and external contacts
14. Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
15. Operate office equipment
16. Manage office space
17. Due to my intimate knowledge of all matters within the company I also act as the second in command to the Office Manager. My extensive banking experience means that I am comfortable handling all facets of the financial operation including accounts reconciliation, petty cash and personal banking of the company owner and his family.
18. Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
19. Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings.
20. Prepare Presentations.
21. Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
22. Greet and receive visitor.
23. Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
24. Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
25. Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
26. Provide administrative and clerical support.
June 06 2011 – January 24, 2012
St. Giles Hotel Makati City Philippines
Human Resources Development / Kitchen Department (On the Job Training)
Human Resources department/ Assistant
1 Evaluate newly hired employees
2 Prepare application form and other benefits related forms.
3 Answer phone calls and inquiries
4 Assist applicants in designated interview department.
5 Prepare pay slip every mid and last day of the month
6 Send papers needed for signature in each department
7 Post announcement in the bulletin board.
8 Employee orientation, development, and training logistics and recordkeeping
Kitchen Department/ Assistant
1. Unloading of deliveries from suppliers
2. Organizing the store room
3. Prepare ingredients for the hot dishes
4. Assemble orders.
5. Cooking, reconstitution of prepared food.
6. Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
7. Disposing of rubbish.
August 13, 2007- July 20, 2008
FAZOLI’S Italian Resto
Eastwood City Libis Quezon City
1 Handle all the cash and credit card transactions.
2 Welcomes the customer
3 Balancing the register at the end of the day or shift
4 Get food from kitchen when it's prepared and give it to the customers
5 Ensuring the table is clean and set with clean utensils in the proper configuration
6 Seats and serve restaurant customers.