- First Name: Ma. Irma
- Last Name: Tanedo
- City: Sharjah
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971 52 2785144
- Education: Bachelor of Science
- Field of Study: BS in Computer Science
- College or University: Batangas State University - Philippines
- Time Period: 1990 - 1994
- Job Title: Secretary / Administrative Assistant / Document Controller
- Listed: August 24, 2015 7:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
McDermott Asia Pacific Ltd. – Toa Payoh, Singapore
Project: INPEX - Ichthys LNG Project – Australia
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT cum DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
07/2013 – 10/2014
• Provides administrative/secretarial/document control support to Singapore URF Inpex Team and serves as focal point for office and works in close collaboration with other Inpex Offices Admins.
• Coordinates with Lead Document Controller (Australia) for document numbering and other requirements for verification, issuance and distribution of approved documents. Setup/maintains the accuracy and organized documents filing system within QA/QC Department.
• Undertakes office administration duties including; office management, general filing, tracking of staff leave calendar, meetings/events/trainings/conferences arrangement, credit card / expenses claims reporting and other admin related tasks.
• Manages the hotel and travel arrangements for all Inpex Personnel (based in Perth, UK, Singapore and other Asian countries) travelling to Singapore and Batam, Indonesia.
• Provides HSE office induction for first time visiting staff/visitors and other duties related to HSE.
Project: ESSO - Kipper Tuna Turrum Project – Australia
11/2012 – 06/2013
• Processed and verified the accuracy of documents (electronic and hard copies) based on the specifications and requirements of the Client
• Managed the submission and uploading of final documents using Aconex.
• Provided assistance in the development of Documents for Operation Index (Master Register) for Client’s final reference.
• Work closely with Client’s Document Controllers for any clarifications, deviations and conformity to the specified requirement of Documents for Operation (DFO).
Samsung C&T Corporation – Singapore
Project: Singapore LNG Terminal Project – Jurong Island, Singapore
8/2012 – 10/2012
• Assisted Turnover Team to ensures that documentation and complete packages are uploaded in server and hard copies are arranged accordingly.
• Maintained the filing of all inspection sheets and turnover packages.
• Reviewed copies of inspection sheets and uploaded all into Commissioning Management System (CMS). Supported Turnover Coordinator to ensures that there is an efficient system in place for exchange of turnover information between the quality control, quality assurance leads, discipline coordinators, field engineers or technical coordinators, QC inspectors, data input, and document control.
• Provided assistance to other ad-hoc works within the Team.
VSL Middle East LLC - Dubai, UAE
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY cum DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
11/2009 – 1/2012
• Provided full administrative and secretarial support to Operation Manager and his team. This includes arranging meetings (prepare, follow up and distribution of minutes), handling events, hotel & travel arrangements, managing calendar and schedules, drafting of correspondence/memos, recording of staff annual leaves and monthly attendance and expenses of managers to submit to HR and Accounts Departments.
• Coordinated the collection of reports from all project sites to process weekly and monthly progress reports.
• Maintained the Organisation Profile which includes project listing and staff allocations as required by HR. Served as point of contact within Operation Department.
• Assumed the full responsibility of Document Controller in her absence/vacation. Manages Documentation System procedures using in-house application & Aconex (preparing and issuing transmittals, data uploading, documents distribution and update document control registers)
• Established and maintain extensive filing system of each project to ensure that all internal and external documentation is fully traceable.
• Supervised the submission/collection of drawings, technical documents, and other correspondence to and from clients.
• Provided other administrative support in the day-to-day operations.
VFR(VSL-Freyssinet-Rizzani de Eccher) Ltd. - Dubai, UAE
Project: Dubai Metro Project - Precasting and Erection of Superstructure Works
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY cum DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
IT SUPPORT BACK-UP
2/2006 – 10/2009
• Provided full spectrum of secretarial and administrative works to Operation Manager and his team. Assisted the Project Manager in the later part of the project.
• Managed the work of Document Controller, Receptionist and Accounts Assistant whenever needed.
• Maintained the project library and update computer-monitoring program for documents using MS Excel.
• Handled the recording of time sheets of all staff in Construction Department including workers in all areas.
• Monitoring of staff annual/emergency leave and coordinated with Managers and HR Department.
• Performed other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
• Worked as IT support back up to secure and troubleshoot daily issues on system (data backup, connectivity, etc). Handled the full responsibilities of IT Engineer, Document Controller and other admin works in absence or annual leave of staff.
Quality Assurance Tester 5/2002 – 10/2004
Mi-Soft Computer Services - Makati City, Philippines
IT Request Administrator 8/2000 – 3/2002 Unilever GIO Asia - #07-01 THE SYNERGY
Head/Project Coordinator/System Support - Special Projects 6/1997 – 6/2000 JIMAC Incorporated - Quezon City, Philippines
Data Controller 8/1994 – 6/1997 JLM Network Corporation - Muntinlupa City, Philippines
Highly organised, detail-oriented and dedicated professional with over ten years’ experience in providing administrative/secretarial/Document Controller/IT support for a variety of complex projects in Construction, IT and Oil & Gas sectors.