- First Name: BERNARD
- Last Name: WALIMBWA
- City: DUBAI
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971522590807
- Zip/Postal Code: 78760
- Education: Diploma in Hotel management
- Field of Study: Hotel management
- College or University: YMCA COMPREHENSIVE INSTITUTION KAMPALA UGANDA
- Time Period: immediately
- Job Title: GUEST SERVICE/ BELL SERVICE AGENT
- Listed: August 19, 2015 8:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
2009-2011 Bell service at SHERATON HOTEL UGANDA.
• Three years of experience working as a Bell Attendant at Sheraton hotel kampala Uganda
• Highly trained in anticipating guests’ needs and filling them effectively
• Functional knowledge of working in the hospitality industry
• In depth know how of creating positive guest relations and exceeding their requirements
• Awarded Employee of the Year plaque following provision of excellent services to the resort’s guest
• Achieved commendation from a delegation of guests Spanish doctors thereby resulting in recommendation for promotion
November 2009 –2011
SHERATON HOTEL –AS
• Welcome guests as they arrive at the facility
• Assist guests with location of rooms, service rooms and luggage
• Help guests with checking in and checking out activities
• Arrange for welcome drinks as guests arrive
• Assist staff in maintaining lobbies and lounge areas
• Run errands for the guests as and when needed
• Assist with room service and laundry deliveries as and when required
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Please demeanor
• Exceptional guest service orientation
• Ability to work across a multi-ethnic populace
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skilng guests when they arrive at the hotel.
GUEST SERVICE AGENT AT DUBAI WORLD TRADE CENTRE
First point of contact, meet and greeted all guests
Answering calls, polity, quickly and efficiently.
Provided assistance with guests luggage, taxi bookings and general requests.
Provided service and drinks in the reception lounge bar to clients.
Commitment to ongoing development.
Motivated and enthusiastic.
Understand the role of team work in providing equality service.
Understood the necessity for confidentiality.
Assisted in the smooth daily running of reception and reservation to ensure that standards of the mall are maintained.
Guest service position where my skills and experience can be effectively utilised for increased profitability and product guest service volume by developing a dynamic team.
Additional excellent communication and organisational skills, please demeanor, exceptional guests service orientation, ability to work across a multi ethnic popular,Excellent time management and multi tasking skills,use computer system programme, and positive.