Having Diversified 21+ Years Experience In Banking, FX, Treasury, Cash Management, Risk Management, Fixed Income, Audit, Compliance, HR, Hiring, On Job Training
- First Name: Shahzad Ahmed
- Last Name: Riaz
- City: Ras Al Khaimah
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 00971503217886
- Zip/Postal Code: 00000
- Education: MBA - Finance
- Field of Study: Finance
- College or University: Islamabad College Of Management & Commerce
- Time Period: 2Years
- Job Title: Any Senior Level Post In Operations, Sales, Customer Services, Admin
- Listed: August 20, 2015 9:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Email Address: email@example.com Skype ID: shahzadahmedriaz
Visa Status: Visit Visa Validity: 90 Days
An opportunity to obtain a senior level position for more learning and career growth. And for having an experience of working in a dynamic & growth-oriented organization that provides conducive environment for professional growth.
Nearly Twenty One years (21yrs) diversified experience of emerging business world, including nearly Three (3) years of running own business, more than Four (4+) years of experience in Sales & Marketing, and more than Eleven (11+) years of experience in different areas of banking field.
Extensive Experience of:
• Running Personal Business of Bakers & Confectioners under renowned brand ‘Rahat Bakers’.
• Sales & Marketing with Construction giant ‘Madina Wala’s Construction Company’.
• Banking domain i.e. all fields of Operations, Foreign Exchange, Advances, Accounts, Remittances, Audit, Service & Quality, ATM, Symbols, Pi Bas, Bank Smart, T-24 and MIBS related fields, also worked as Consultant, Admin Officer, Compliance officer, Relationship Manager, Internal Risk Management unit Coordinator and Played very effective role in deposit mobilization & Products Selling.
PERSONAL BUSINESS EXPERIENCE
FROM OCTOBER 2012 TO TILL DATE
Working as Business Partner in Rahat Bakers, Adyala Road Rawalpindi. Rahat Bakers first established in Lahore in 1950, which is in the bakery business since half century. It has given the twin city something they badly needed: tasty, hygienic and affordable baked stuff that one can eat without worrying about germs and health. Currently it has only limited Official branches in the twin city.
Following are the significant achievements during the business:
• Achieved the franchise of famous Brand name ‘Rahat Bakers & Confectioners’ in 2012.
• Well maintained business standards & increased sales from 90 thousands/ day to 3.5 lac/ day.
• Well managed staffing and hired teams of Kitchen, Pizza, Bakery and Saffilo.
• Well managed sales & accounts of bakery & store.
• Increased standard of bakery & food items with the help of customers' comments & complaints
• Never received any complaints or non-compliances notices from food and service quality control officers of the region due to any deficiency in bakery or kitchen's defined standards.
• Staff augmentation based on the increased in demand, where required & necessary.
• Managed and took care of living standards, salaries, allowances and accommodation of hired employees and it is a great achievement that not a single staff left the job due to any dissatisfaction or discomfort.
FROM JUNE 2008 TO OCTOBER 2012
Worked as General Manager Sales & Marketing in Madina Wala's Construction Company. Madina Wala's was Established in 1992 as a private partnership firm, a family concern headed by Haji Abdul Karim Dhedhi (Madinawala), having a vast experience as an industrialist, real estate builder, trader and agriculturist, with a rich history of family back-ground in business dating back to 1815.
During job looked after following projects in Pre/ Post launching.
• Al- Mustafa Valley Apartments Chattar Valley Islamabad
• Al- Mustafa Arcade Sector E-11 Islamabad
• Al- Mustafa Towers F-10 Markaz Islamabad
• Al- Mustafa Apartments G-8 Markaz Islamabad
Following are the significant achievements during the job:
• Managed sales & marketing of Al- Mustafa Valley Apartments Chattar Valley, a project on 100 kanals Company's acquired land consisting of more than 400 luxury apartments.
• Well handled all sales & marketing of residential & commercial projects of company.
• On time achievement all sales targets.
• Well managed already launched projects.
• Hired and trained sales & marketing team for best delivery in services with the company.
• Build Relationships and Earning Trust.
• Served Customers with Excellence.
• Improvements in customer service and customer satisfaction scores.
• Developed Brand Loyalty.
• Contributions to sales growth.
• Increases in revenues, profits, and market share.
• Internal and external communications responsibilities.
• Project planning, management, staffing, leadership, and financial success.
• Success in expanding into new markets, new geographic regions, and more.
• Recruitment and leadership of successful management teams.
FROM APRIL 2007 TO JUNE 2008
Worked as Manager Operations, AVP (Assistant Vice President) in Saudi Pak Commercial Bank Ltd. Corporate Branch, Saddar Cantt, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
ASSIGNMENTS IN JOB
Performed following responsibilities:
• Manager Operations
• Member of scrutinizing committee.
• Conducted induction and other training program.
FROM MARCH 1996 TO MARCH 2007
Worked as Manager Operations, Officer Grade - I (OG-I) in MCB Bank Ltd (Formerly Muslim Commercial Bank Ltd.)
During the banking career I performed the work in every department of Banking Operations, namely:
Current / Savings
Visiting Faculty Member of MCB Staff College, Islamabad:
Worked as visiting faculty member of MCB Bank Limited and had opportunity to conduct numerous lectures at Training Centre Islamabad.
Awarded cash prize on achieving the sale record of ATM cards, from MCB Bank Ltd.
Awarded cash prizes in the banking campaign (Mala-a-Maal scheme), from MCB Bank Ltd.
Awarded certificate form MCB Bank Ltd. Head Office, Karachi, Pakistan on achieving highest sale record of ATM cards.
CERTIFICATES / COURSES / TRAININGS
Awarded following certificates during the job in Banking Industry.
Awarded certificate on the completion of following:
Foreign Exchange training
Customer Service training
Stress Management training
KYC & AML POLICIES.
Rupee Traveler Cheques Operations
Launch of MCB Cash Card
Branch Security Management
Course on Guide to ATM Operations
Marketing Servicing & Import & Export Business
SBP INSPECTION: HOW TO AVOID IRREGULARITIES (Certificate Awarded By The Institute of Bankers Pakistan)
Fraud & Forgery: How to Detect and Protect the Banks (Certificate Awarded By The Institute of Bankers Pakistan)
Got Certificate of Participation of attending 3rd International Conference & Exhibition On Islamic Banking & Takaful Organized By Al Huda Centre Of Islamic Banking And Economics
Got Certificate of Attendance of Learning Forum session on ‘Branch Banking & Customer Services’
Got certificate of attendance of Learning Forum session on ‘Ensuring Service Quality Excellence without Compromising Audit Parameters and Internal Controls’
Got certificate of Appearance & Completion of ‘Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism’ and secured 100% score.
Had training experience as CA (Chartered Accountant) student with JAWAID QADEER RASHID & COMPANY, Chartered Accountants. Rawalpindi, Pakistan, From10-07-94 to 28-02-1996.
During Training did the following assignments / jobs.
AUDIT AND ACCOUNTS
Conducted Audit of a large number of establishments including finalization of their accounts.
Conduct Audit as Group / Team leader of:
Industries & Mills
Trusts & NGOs
Tours & Travels
Rich experience of computations and preparations of income tax returns of individuals and limited companies and dealing with income tax authorities.
• During the period of article ship independently dealt with corporate and secretarial matters.
• Incorporation of companies.
• Preparation and filing of different statutory returns under the companies Ordinance, 1984 in the corporate Law Authority.
• Registration, Dissolution and legal matters of partnership Firms.
Worked as Consultant / Admin Officer in Bahria Foundation, North, (Pakistan Navy), from 1st December 1995 to 28 Feb, 1996.
Acquainted with the operations and application of the Internet.
Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Extensive Knowledge of working with Microsoft Windows 95/98/2000/XP/Vista/2008.
My job summary is mentioned below for your 30 seconds review only and for getting an idea about the picture of my professional career.
Having Successful 21+ Years Experience, Including Nearly Two Years Completion of CA Article ship from a reputed Chartered Accountants’ Firm, having long association In Corporate, Commercial, Consumer and Retail Banking, Worked as Branch Manager, Branch Unit Manager, Branch Operations Manager, Branch Services Delivery Manager, had a cadre of Assistant Vice President (AVP). Having experience in Audit, Finance, Accounts, Controls, Reporting, Book Keeping, Reconciliation, Compliance, Risk Management, Treasury, Fixed Income, Cash Management, Sales & Marketing, F & B, Hotels, Restaurants, Catering, PR, Customer Services, Service & Quality, Admin, HR, Teaching, Faculty Member, Taxation, Pay Rolls, Data Management, Logistics, Warehouse.
Thanks & Very Best Regards,
Please Contact for Interview
Name: Shahzad Ahmed Riaz
Phone # 00971503217886
Skype ID: shahzadahmedriaz
Visa: UAE Visa Status: Visit