- First Name: Christian Premila
- Last Name: Selvaraja
- City: Ras Al Khaimah
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 00971553374662
- Zip/Postal Code: 1598
- Education: Bacelore Of Commerce
- Field of Study: Accounting & HR
- College or University: Univercity Of Madras
- Time Period: 30 Days
- Job Title: HR & Admin Assistant
- Listed: August 22, 2015 7:23 am
HR & ADMIN ASSISTANT - MAY 2011 - PRESENT
Responsible for recording all employee information such as personal data, attendance, benefits, compensation, tax data and, holidays. Always displaying the utmost discretion when dealing with any sensitive or personal issues. Employee Relations & Employee Engagement, UAE Labor Laws, Career Development, Record Administration, HR Operations.
Answering phone calls, dealing with enquiries and provide general information to job applicants regarding HR procedures.
Preparing and issuing employment contracts to new employees.
Making sure that all employee records are accurate and well maintained.
Setting up and maintaining a employee’s personnel files.
Updating both manual and electronic personnel records when a employees personal details change.
Involved in the performance review of staff.
Authorizing and issuing pay-slips.
Finalizing paperwork for when a member of staff leaves employment.
Screening telephone calls for the senior recruitment managers.
Good Knowledge of UAE Labour Law
• Typing and translation of HR-related documents, usually appointment contracts for staff.
• Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
• Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
• Reward Management - Salary & Benefits Administration
• Employee data base Management, Preparing Offer Letters, Contract Letters, Confidentiality Agreements, Preparing & Assigning Job Descriptions, Employee Relations, Employee Handing Over and Taking Over.
• Monitoring Employee daily base activities, Inter office Memos, Circulars, Bank Account Letters, Experience Letters, Warnings, Termination, Promotion, Job Rotation, Employee Separation, Exit Interviews and Meetings.
• Employee Record Administration with Leave and Attendance Management
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting and employee services
• maintain management information systems (manual or computerized)
• Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
WORKED AS AN ACCOUNTS CLERK & HR OFFICER AT MALBA ROPS COMPANY IN SRI LANKA (2009 – 2011)
• Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
• Verifies financial reports by running performance analysis software program.
• Input type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
• Work with adding machines, calculators, databases and bank accounts.
• Match invoices to work orders.
• Process bills for payment.
• Open mail and match payments to invoices.
• Arrange for money to be delivered to bank.
• Utilize computer systems to run databases, pay bills and order supplies.
• Contact individuals with delinquent accounts.
• Ensure customers accept payments or refunds.
• Conduct performance evaluation
• Managing Payroll, Staff Attendance and Leaves
• Staff Welfare and Facility Management
• Worked closely with hiring managers, directors and top level management executives of the company to identify and recruit for current openings and proactively develop sources for future recruiting opportunities.
• Updating HR Policies, Procedures & Documents time to time
• Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system
• Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR
An effective and confident communicator who is also a self starter with the dedication and motivation required to succeed in a busy HR department. Possessing a in-depth knowledge of HR processes and procedures and a proven track record of providing support to HR advisors and senior managers. Easy going by nature and able to get along with both work colleagues and senior managers when providing comprehensive administrative support to day-to-day operations of human resources department.
Presently looking to progress a career within the HR industry by joining a exciting and ambitious company that rewards ability and hard work.