- First Name: Princess Erica
- Last Name: Esguerra
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971509410373
- Education: College Graduate
- Field of Study: BS Psychology
- College or University: Miriam College
- Listed: September 1, 2015 10:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
BP / Castrol Philippines
Motorcycle Oil Space Manager – Apr 2000 – Oct 2010
• Responsible for creating and implementing annual marketing promotions and events on a national level, and ensure that all expenditures are within budget.
• Responsible for building a positive brand image of Castrol Motorcycle oil thru ATL and BTL activities.
• Localizing Regional (AsPac) Marketing campaigns to ensure effectiveness upon implementation.
• Strategically forecast annual sales target and ensuring that marketing plans are in place to support achievement of sales goal.
• Working closely with the sales team on B2B contracts to ensure that local marketing support are feasible and available at all times.
• Doing market visits to check on competitor’s activities and to ensure proper roll out of marketing activities.
• Responsible for determining proper channels of sponsorship to ensure that investments are maximized.
Rustan Coffee Corporation
Store Manager – Mar2011 to Jul2015
Makati City, Philippines
• Oversee day-to-day operations to ensure business sustainability and achievement of KPIs.
• Monthly inventory; ensuring that variances are minimized and has been accounted for.
• Preparation of monthly P&L report and formulating action plans to address opportunities.
• Hiring of manpower and conducting mid-year and annual performance reviews of staff.
• Responsible for ensuring that company policies and operational action plans are implemented on a timely basis.
A self-motivated professional with experience of 14+ years looking for a suitable position in a respected organization as a Sales /Marketing / HR Executive.