- First Name: Jubin
- Last Name: Cherian
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0524864790
- Education: MBA
- Field of Study: HR & Marketing
- College or University: FISAT Business School, Cochin (M.G University - India)
- Time Period: 2010-2012
- Job Title: HR Professional with 3 yrs exp in generalist profile
- Listed: August 31, 2015 10:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company: Carnival Group’s Travancore Foods (I) Pvt. Ltd, Cochin as HR Executive
Period: May, 2014 to July, 2015
Carnival Group has a spectrum of activities that are varied and well diversified from foreign trade to movie making, event management, hospitality and multiplexes. Company is headquartered in Mumbai and corporate office for North region is in New Delhi and for South region is in Cochin, Kerala. Advantage Overseas Pvt. Ltd, AOPL Entertainment Pvt. Ltd, ABC Entertainment Pvt. Ltd, Global Business Connexxtions Pvt. Ltd, GBC Mega Motels Pvt. Ltd, Travancore Foods (India) Pvt. Ltd, Carnival Media Pvt. Ltd, Carnival Films Pvt. Ltd are few of the companies under Carnival group’s umbrella in Mumbai & Kochi.
** Received appreciation award for being “EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH” for April, 2015 **
Jobs & responsibilities:
• Staff recruitment for all levels of management as well as operations side.
• Conducting monthly staff meetings at all the outlets and reporting employee-concerns to management for solving the same.
• Coordinating staff induction programs for new recruits.
• Conducting monthly employee engagement activities, birthday celebrations etc.
• Ensuring PF, ESI statutory compliance for all the staffs, performance appraisal and payroll management.
• Conducting weekly outlet visits for cross-checking wage registers, duty roster, leave registers etc.
• Coordinating training programs & documenting various records for ISO audits.
• Initiating & conducting various CSR activities.
• Issuance of staff uniforms as per the requests from different outlets.
• Initiating & coordinating various employee welfare programs like staff discount programs, medical check-ups, annual sports & games meet etc.
Company: UNITAC Energy Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd, Cochin as HR Executive
Period: November, 2012 to May, 2014
Unitac Energy Solutions is a service provider of operation and maintenance of passive telecom infrastructure or mobile towers to be specific. Company has got operations in Kerala, Tamil Nadu & Karnataka with 800+ staff strength. Unitac is also into construction business with the brand name Unitac Builders & Developers.
Jobs & responsibilities:
• Employee - database management, both in computer (Excel) as well as in hard copies.
• Post recruitment formalities which include joining document filling, account opening and collecting documents from different circles for filing.
• Sending birthday wishes to employees through sms & mails.
• Daily attendance management.
• Attending & solving employee queries on a day-to-day basis which includes clarifications related to Salary, P.F, ESI, Medical claim, Mobile deductions, arrears etc.
• Training and Development co-ordination and documentation for NTTF and IME training.
• Employee interaction over phone for better support.
• Drafting various policies and official letters (Offer letter, Appointment letter, Warning letter, Termination letter, Experience letter etc.)
• Accident reporting to management and medical insurance company.
• Arranging staff meetings and solving grievances.
• Making arrangements for providing Business cards, Letter heads, ID cards etc.
• Sending monthly manpower data to Management.
• Initiating and conducting employee engagement activities for the Circle.
A Post Graduate in MBA (Human Resources & Marketing) with 2.8 years of experience in HR generalist profile handling Recruitment, Induction training, Payroll management and Headhunting. Seeking a challenging job to deliver best of my skills and make best use of my efforts in achieving personal as well as organisational goals.