- First Name: kritika
- Last Name: mathur
- City: Abudhabi
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0553900896
- Education: MBA - HR
- Field of Study: Human Resources and International Business
- College or University: Amity University , Dubai
- Time Period: 6 months
- Job Title: HR/ADMIN OFFICER
- Listed: August 20, 2015 8:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
AVIS Al Otaiba General Transport
HR / ADMIN OFFICER (Sept 2014 till Feb 2015)
• Supporting in completion of job application materials and documents, and preparation of employment interviews and tests.
• Keeping record of the CV’s and all the recording and filing.
• Actively communicating within team and with other departments in a cooperative and good will manner through all possible communication means.
• Taking part in staff & drivers recruitment and selection.
• Maintain passport and labor cards tracking.
• Prepare resignation acceptances of the employees
• Recruitment and Selection
• Performance Management
• Staff Induction & Training
• Employee Grievances
• Creating Job Descriptions
• Handling end-to-end VISA process
• Preparing and maintaining leave tracker
• Compliance and administration of HR Policies
• Exit formalities and Clearances
APTEC INGRAM MICRO as Marketing Intern for a month ( Sept 2013 till October 2013).
• Understanding of Cloud Computing and providing write ups for introduction and promotion of CLOUD at GITEX 2013.
• Preparing a write up on cloud strategy and its value proposition.
• Preparing an pamphlet Introducing a marketing and transactional portal that was launched at GITEX 2013.
HEINZ Middle East and Africa at Dubai office as an HR Intern for 2 months. (Jun 2013 till Aug 2013).
• Handling end-to-end recruitment for mid and senior levels in various sectors, which involves sourcing of candidates, initial screening and validation, scheduling of interviews, salary negotiations and coordination till the candidate joins.
• Analysis of JD for any new roles in the company. Ensure the recruitment is in accordance to the budget by calculating Cost – to – Company.
• Conducting telephonic and Face – to – Face interviews and short-listing candidates.
• Preparing summary sheets, Recruitment Analysis sheets, Recruitment and Salary Survey Analysis sheets and Salary Workings for data storage.
COX AND KINGS at New Delhi head office as an Intern Outbound Sales for 2 months. (May 2012 till July 2012)
• Maintained the personnel record of all employees.
• Handling customer queries on a day- to – day basis.
• Working as bridge between back office (operations), client, and auditing team & accounts department to make sure the smooth execution responsibilities.
THOMAS COOK at Gurgaon as Intern Outbound Sales for 6 weeks. (May 2010 – June 2010).
• Managing telephonic, face to face and electronic communication.
• Book keeping and maintaining all records.
• Data Management.
• Book keeping and maintaining all records.
Worked as a volunteer for SATTE (South Asian Travel and Tourism Exhibition). (Feb 2011)
Worked as a volunteer for ADTOI (Association of Domestic Tour Operators of India) Conference held in New Delhi. ( Nov 2011)
To work in a dynamic and growth oriented Organization which offers challenging and rewarding career growth in a globally competitive working environment & to see myself as a key player in the field of Human Resource of that company’s growth and enrichment.
Have completed a 40 hours course of MS OFFICE 2013 (Intermediate level) from Syscoms College, Abu Dhabi (2015)
Have done a country report (dissertation) on “Comparative Analysis of coffee industry in USA and UAE with special reference to Starbucks” (2014)
Have done a country report on a “Comparative Analysis of Starbucks in UK and Starbucks in UAE” (2014)
Have done a project on “How may competencies play a role in the Selection and Recruitment process for graduate entrants” (2014)
Created a hypothetical New product Development of a non existing product in the market called “Electromagnetic Dumbbells”. (2014) I also created a TV commercial for the advertising of the same. Available on www.YouTube.com – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfi0I6u3e0Y
Have done a term paper “Role of Performance Appraisal in Talent Retention” (2013)
I was a position holder in a competition held in Amity University, Dubai comparative research on the “Employee Engagement” between DHL and DULSCO using both Primary and Secondary data resources.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITY
Participated in the GESS (Gulf Educational Supplies and Solutions) Debate held on 7/03/2013
Available on www.YouTube.com – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_WpgeWjV8k
Was part of the organizing committee for the HR panel discussion at Amity University, Dubai
Was the Class Representative for three years in Bachelors in Tourism Administration Program .
Topped 1st and 5thsemester examinations
Recipient of Silver Medal for overall achievement in Bachelors
Recipient of Baljeet Shasri Plaque for Human values in Bachelors.
Awarded certificate for 100% attendance in Higher Secondary school
Holder of a Degree 1 Black Belt in Taekwondo
Recipient of Bronze Medal in Taekwondo Championship
Awarded certificate in Indian Classical dance (Kathak)