- First Name: Shujah
- Last Name: Ali Khan
- City: International City France Cluster Q06 Dubai
- Country: Pakistan
- Phone No: 0523725649
- Zip/Postal Code: 42008
- Education: B.E Electronics(Major in Telecom)
- Field of Study: Telecom/NEBOSH
- College or University: Mohammad Ali Jinnah University,Islamabad,Pakistan
- Time Period: 2003-2007
- Job Title: HSE Engineer/Officer /Advisor
- Listed: April 4, 2017 2:50 pm
- Expires: 162 days, 23 hours
Company: Euro Interactive Contracting
Designation: HSE Engineer
Duration: July 2014 to August 2016
• Implementation of Company’s HSE management system., procedures, and project HSE Plan at site
• Preparation of hazard identification and Risk Assessment and preventive actions.
• Conducting the Regular Site Inspection of Cranes, Scaffoldings.
• Conducting Tool Box Talks on regular basis on different HSE Topics, and Maintaining the records
• Conducting inspection of Fire Fighting System, Fire Extinguisher, Alarm, Detector and keeping the record
• Prepare and review risk assessments.
• Ensure the use and wearing of protective and safety equipment (PPE) provided.
• Conduct in-house Awareness trainings, HSE Induction.
• Necessary arrangements for to ensure the safe working in vessels, Tanks and big Columns, working at height, Lifting operation, excavations.
• Supervise the Hot jobs, Electrical activities like, Temporary power supply, and work permit system, and issuing PTW
• Ensure the availability of MSDS of hazardous chemicals/materials to determine the control measures to be taken during use.
• Participate in Site HSE Meeting
• Ensure the compliance of Legal HSE requirements at workplace. .
• To promote HSE awareness among all the workforce at project through HSE trainings, HSE bulletins, handout and flyers etc.
• Coordinating with external Audit Team and follow up the deviations highlighted by Audit team for corrective actions..
• Communicate and advise to all Construction managers, Site Engineers , Foremen.
• Ensures that there is an adequate provision of emergency procedures, first-aid facilities, safety signs.
• Incident Accident Investigation report and maintain record.
Company: LCC–Lightbridge Communications Corporation
Designation: Team Leader Radio Frequency/Safety Engineer
Telenor Project, Pakistan
Duration: June 2008 April 2014
Company: PTCL – Pakistan Telecommunication Corporation
Designation: Internee Engineer
Duration: 2 months
HSE Engineer/Officer/Advisor looking for job,having bachelor degree in engineering,NEBOSH IGC Certified having 7 year experience including 4 years in HSE field.Currently on visit visa and can join immediately.