- First Name: Daisy
- Last Name: T.Noble
- City: sharjah
- Country: Unknown or Invalid Region
- Phone No: 0524165442
- Education: MBA
- Field of Study: Business Administration
- College or University: Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology And Sciences, Deemed –to-be- University.
- Time Period: 3 yrs
- Job Title: Asst. Manager
- Listed: August 22, 2015 8:46 am
Professional Experience – Total Experience – 3 Years
1) Previous Experience:- 2 Years From January 1st , 2013 - 31st Dec 2014 in Praveen Industries Pvt. Ltd, Haryana Asst. Manager- HR
Reporting to:- HR Head
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
• Develop and execute recruiting plans
• Create job descriptions
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
• Responsible for advertising
• Managing administrative duties and record keeping
• Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
• Conduct prescreening interviews
• Assist in interviewing and selecting employees, onsite, writing reports, open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
• Maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
• Referral Check.
• Coordinating & Preparing MIS Reports/Tracker on a daily basis.
• Working with team members to ensure effective meeting of organization objectives through collaboration, openness and personal development.
2) Previous Experience:- 1 Year(01/06/2011-31/05/2012) Experience as HR Executive at Grasim Bhiwani Textiles Limited, Aditya Birla
Reporting to:- HR/CWCM-Manager
Ensuring compliance with existing policies and guidelines
Cost effective recruitment and efficient selection and induction processes.
Training needs identification, planning and evaluation.
Strategic HR Management:
Facilitate KRA driven Performance Measurement System (Poornata).
Audit and MIS:
Responsibility of the HR IS and analysis of monthly HR MIS for management
Analysis and reporting on the health of the people processes.
Tracking, monitoring and timely rectification of people concerns.
Employee satisfaction surveys.
Understanding the job requirements and drawing descriptions accordingly.
Participate in recruitment process discuss open positions/staff needs with line mangers, screen application and conduct interviews.
Develop and implement strategies for campus recruitment
Responsible for diagnosis and training need analysis. Coordinate and development needs assessment and identify appropriate learning interventions to address those needs.
Responsible for Performance Appraisal – Policies & Implementation.
MIS/Systems Development & Responsible for database management.
Responsible for maintaining MIS of the requirement handled.
Documenting and creating MIS regarding the key areas for improvement in the formal recruitment and selection process documents.
3 yrs. of rich experience in HR- Talent Acquisition, Performance Management with Masters in Business Administration.